Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    once they was created with similar account logins/from same pc, if they will be targeted, anyway all of them end up on deletera, so changing account login (which is paid) won't help now,
    nobody will also buy 40lvl's this days, so just keep botting them with cheap eq as long as you can
    I have 2 accs, one is my main (I play it manually in a computer) and other account is my char bot (1 char only) and bot it at my notebook.

THere is a good risk to play my bot char in my computer which I play my main ? I won't use MC, or bot it and play manually my main, only want to play my bot on my PC, because play tibia in notebook isn't good lol

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    once they was created with similar account logins/from same pc, if they will be targeted, anyway all of them end up on deletera, so changing account login (which is paid) won't help now,
    nobody will also buy 40lvl's this days, so just keep botting them with cheap eq as long as you can
    so i should be safe if i created accounts through google chrome proxy?

#Edit

Today i lost 43kina who was doing mino task
    rip on deletera
    got like 15 more So far only 1 deleted kina! But rest is like 30-40lvls i started project like few days ago
    Last edited by zarize; 10-17-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Free User
    today deleted:

32x botting charakters 40-60 lvl

31x new accaunt 10-30 lvl

+ bank account ... 50kk

omg wtf

Free User
    To help with some patterns.
    Leveled 2 paladins in this order:
    Larvas
    Edron tomb
    Mutated human
    Yalahar necro for task
    And 80+ deepling North east with warsinger bow and envenomed arrows.

Both 20h daily. Always near the pc with alarms on.

Then a friend of mine botted a paladin with the same scripts but totaly afk, got deleted at lvl 40 in mutateds in Double exp weekend. His personal email was Gmail and didnt play tíbia for like 1 year before (in other account)

Since i botted with the same scripts with more online time than his, there is Just one thing in my mind that can actually delete us: mass reporting.

Obs: he created another paladin and run the same scripts again but not afk this time, already level 60 and no problem at all.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurxskju View Post
    today deleted:

32x botting charakters 40-60 lvl

31x new accaunt 10-30 lvl

+ bank account ... 50kk

omg wtf
    ???? Why the heck u didnt ask friend for help to be ur bank if u had so much money??? Ask for help friend who doesnt bot

Any info?
    -same ip? (dynamic or static)
    -hours per day boting?
    -same logins or passwords or nicknames?

Quote Originally Posted by piuurec View Post
    To help with some patterns.
    Leveled 2 paladins in this order:
    Larvas
    Edron tomb
    Mutated human
    Yalahar necro for task
    And 80+ deepling North east with warsinger bow and envenomed arrows.

Both 20h daily. Always near the pc with alarms on.

Then a friend of mine botted a paladin with the same scripts but totaly afk, got deleted at lvl 40 in mutateds in Double exp weekend. His personal email was Gmail and didnt play tíbia for like 1 year before (in other account)

Since i botted with the same scripts with more online time than his, there is Just one thing in my mind that can actually delete us: mass reporting.

Obs: he created another paladin and run the same scripts again but not afk this time, already level 60 and no problem at all.
    Ur wrong.
    Dont bot characters who were used to botting in past. I mean if u have old account which u used to botting, then forget about it (best option is to sell it). Its known that u ll be in deletera nxt day/days.
    Mass reports havent so much affect as u could think (my observations). Maybe 1% of my all deleted accouts were from reports.
    Once they ll target u, they ll analyze everything they can so be carefuly what u doing, dont make any connections between ur characters. Dont use depot box, parcels etc.
    And ur paladin also gonna visit deletera once u ll be targeted and it ll be soon if u ll keep botting 20h per day. <10h is mid safe and <6 is safe. Thats what i heard.
    Last edited by zarize; 10-18-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by zarize View Post
    ???? Why the heck u didnt ask friend for help to be ur bank if u had so much money??? Ask for help friend who doesnt bot

Any info?
    -same ip? (dynamic or static)
    -hours per day boting?
    -same logins or passwords or nicknames?

Ur wrong.
    Dont bot characters who were used to botting in past. I mean if u have old account which u used to botting, then forget about it (best option is to sell it). Its known that u ll be in deletera nxt day/days.
    Mass reports havent so much affect as u could think (my observations). Maybe 1% of my all deleted accouts were from reports.
    Once they ll target u, they ll analyze everything they can so be carefuly what u doing, dont make any connections between ur characters. Dont use depot box, parcels etc.
    And ur paladin also gonna visit deletera once u ll be targeted and it ll be soon if u ll keep botting 20h per day. <10h is mid safe and <6 is safe. Thats what i heard.
    His account was 1 week old and got deleted playing way lower times than me and with the same scripts that i used, the difference is: he was total afk in a Double exp weekend, i wasnt.

Im comparing my case with his using straight facts, thats it.

PS: fyi i have like 5 accs that botted more than 20 hours in the past 2 years and still going strong so i dont think time online matters more than mass reports. Again, this is not what ive been told, is what happened with me.

And in the end it doesnt matter, everyone Will be in deletera playing 5 or 20h a day If cip wants to.

Another important fact, that was his only acc.
    Last edited by piuurec; 10-18-2016 at 07:01 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by piuurec View Post
    His account was 1 week old and got deleted playing way lower times than me and with the same scripts that i used, the difference is: he was total afk in a Double exp weekend, i wasnt.

Im comparing my case with his using straight facts, thats it.

PS: fyi i have like 5 accs that botted more than 20 hours in the past 2 years and still going strong so i dont think time online matters more than mass reports. Again, this is not what ive been told, is what happened with me.

And in the end it doesnt matter, everyone Will be in deletera playing 5 or 20h a day If cip wants to.

Another important fact, that was his only acc.
    Strange. Maybe they were more careful in that weekend.
    I also was considering smth like detection on some spawns. For example in one time i was losing accounts only on swamp trolls venore, like 2 weeks later with same script i didnt lost single one. And the next thing is, is it only me or u also get kicked sometimes? Not all characters, just some of them. Its like some tool used from CIP to detect our behaviour or smth?

Free User
    Strange. Maybe they were more careful in that weekend.
    I also was considering smth like detection on some spawns. For example in one time i was losing accounts only on swamp trolls venore, like 2 weeks later with same script i didnt lost single one. And the next thing is, is it only me or u also get kicked sometimes? Not all characters, just some of them. Its like some tool used from CIP to detect our behaviour or smth?
    Yes i do get kicked in some of them only, what is really strange about that: mobs stop attacking you asap. Its diferent then a real kick when they hit you some seconds more.

I dont know if it has to do with specific high boting spawns, since i like to bot empty places

Free User
    Any info?
    [1.] ???? Why the heck u didnt ask friend for help to be ur bank if u had so much money??? Ask for help friend who doesnt bot
    idk, because i am idiot

[2.] -same ip? (dynamic or static)
    Dynamic, changing IP (PL_Orange)

[3.] -hours per day boting?
    12-14h and next day offline

[4.] -same logins or passwords or nicknames?
    NO, login random, random passwords, nicks in the wizard tibia.com, use the generator logins and passwords

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurxskju View Post
    [1.] ???? Why the heck u didnt ask friend for help to be ur bank if u had so much money??? Ask for help friend who doesnt bot
    idk, because i am idiot

[2.] -same ip? (dynamic or static)
    Dynamic, changing IP (PL_Orange)

[3.] -hours per day boting?
    12-14h and next day offline

[4.] -same logins or passwords or nicknames?
    NO, login random, random passwords, nicks in the wizard tibia.com, use the generator logins and passwords
    Strange...
    Any connections between charcters? parcels, using depot boxes?

If there wasnt any connections between accounts then its sad to say but we all gonna be deleted 1 day = botting is pointless then
    Last edited by zarize; 10-19-2016 at 10:17 AM.