Signup Now
    Free User

Oficial Server Ip Address?

Hail everyone, my first post here, and i just wanted to ask, anyone know the Oficial Servers IP address?
    Reason is, i want to test my ping on various servers, to see what is the best one to leave my Bots there.. But, the software i used, Blackd Ping, were removed, and i can't seem o find anything like it.
    So i want to test manually with cmd>tracert and see what are the best servers to my location.

And sorry if the answear is somewhere the forum, i searched and couldn't find it, i may just be really bad at searching =z
    Sorry btw for any grammar mistakes, english, isn't my native language.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck View Post
    Hail everyone, my first post here, and i just wanted to ask, anyone know the Oficial Servers IP address?
    Reason is, i want to test my ping on various servers, to see what is the best one to leave my Bots there.. But, the software i used, Blackd Ping, were removed, and i can't seem o find anything like it.
    So i want to test manually with cmd>tracert and see what are the best servers to my location.

And sorry if the answear is somewhere the forum, i searched and couldn't find it, i may just be really bad at searching =z
    Sorry btw for any grammar mistakes, english, isn't my native language.
    1-connect the character in the world you want to test the ping
    2- cmd
    3- write netstat -n
    4- take all addresses end :7171 , example: 74.54.220.186:7171
    5- write tracert 74.54.220.186 , do not forget to remove the :7171 .......your ping to the world is the last number that appears ping.
    6- repeat the above process for all addresses :7171 that appeared in netstat -n
    7-take the result of all previous ping the IP different and make a mean to know your final ping. example: ping 1: 200, ping 2: 150, ping 3: 500 .....200+150+500/3(number ping) = 284 ping