Signup Now
    Wind Powered

Cannot connect to my navigation with IP

Hello,

Your operating system Windows 10

Your configuration (remember to remove any passwords) just a windbot client trying to connect to navi

Where possible, include information about your .db files (feel free to upload them) Where do I find these?

The directory from which you are running the servers C:\users\downloads\navserv

A screenshot of the installed redistributable packages (so we can confirm their versions)

Your launch method (are you using a script to run the server when a PC boots?) No

Any other information you feel might be relevant, including possibly screenshots of the nav server window.
    When I connect using Localhost as IP it works. But sometimes the characters dont deposit when one of them is low on supplies or only one goes to deposit. I connected to a navi a friend of mine was running and that worked fine.
    When I try to connect with my ip (determined from whatsmyip.org) it doesnt connect.
    Last edited by Sea; 09-23-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Have you open the port in Windows firewall?
    Have you Portforwarded the port to your local IP in your router?

From what you're saying, it is kinda clear that you havent port forwarded or open the firewall, as it works with localhost and not your public ip.

Anyways, there should be absolutely no diffrence from using Localhost on both clients, or your public IP.
    It sounds more as it is the scripts fault (prehaps it cant handle the 0-1ms ping instead of the normal 50-250 ms from windbot official.)
    Last edited by SuNe; 09-23-2016 at 08:29 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Have you open the port in Windows firewall?
    Have you Portforwarded the port to your local IP in your router?

From what you're saying, it is kinda clear that you havent port forwarded or open the firewall, as it works with localhost and not your public ip.

Anyways, there should be absolutely no diffrence from using Localhost on both clients, or your public IP.
    It sounds more as it is the scripts fault (prehaps it cant handle the 0-1ms ping instead of the normal 50-250 ms from windbot official.)
    Port is open but im not 100% how to portforward it

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Port is open but im not 100% how to portforward it
    https://portforward.com

Also do not reg the users with the same email
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Wind Powered
    K port forwarding seemed to have worked. I can connect to the navigation with the IP and or using Localhost. I made new usernames with diff emails (why is that a problem btw?) So gotta see if the depositing works now...

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    https://portforward.com

Also do not reg the users with the same email
    only ek went to deposit this time... hunting is fine just the depositing doenst work for some reason

Wind Powered
    Well I have no clue why the navigation is not working properly. It seems it is ok for the first couple of seconds its on; the start cavebot and stop cavebot buttons then have an immediate effect after a while I need to click them multiple time to get the cavebots to start/stop.