Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Auto energy bomb in Garkstal Nightmare isle doesn't work on ot?

hey!
    I just bought Garkstals navi script for nightmare isle today with the intention to use it on a ot i'm playing.
    When i start the script and my chars go to to nightmare isles the ed and ms just keeps spamming energy bomb on themselves.
    I personally think that it might have something to do with the pvp settings of the ot but i'm not sure.

Does anyone have an idea about what the problem might be since according to what i've seen it works like a charm on RL tibia?

Thanks!

It is difficult to help without XML file.
    You already talk with Garkstals ?

Quote Originally Posted by jayye View Post
    hey!
    I just bought Garkstals navi script for nightmare isle today with the intention to use it on a ot i'm playing.
    When i start the script and my chars go to to nightmare isles the ed and ms just keeps spamming energy bomb on themselves.
    I personally think that it might have something to do with the pvp settings of the ot but i'm not sure.

Does anyone have an idea about what the problem might be since according to what i've seen it works like a charm on RL tibia?

Thanks!

hey!

Thanks!
    The problem is most likely as you say because you are on a different PVP type. If memory serves, there is a user option for retro PVP servers in the user options. Have you tried changing this user option?

Beyond that, if you look through persistent / cavebot scripts, you'll find the code which shoots energy bomb runes. You'll most likely find that it checks the topuseitem or topitem on a tile, and if that item is not the energy field, it uses the rune. You'll most likely find that the ID of the energy field on your OT is not the same as on RL Tibia, and as such, the code doesn't think the rune has been shot already. Just get the ID for your server using the "General Info" HUD, and replace the one in the script with the one for your OT.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User

Fix?

hey!

Thanks!
    Hey buddy any updates if it's working or not yet on ot's? I am planning on doing the same

Free User
    i wouldn't spend any money on his navi-scripts if i were you. me and my friends have bought both nightmare isles and asura palace script.
    I got the energy bomb bug fixed. but after that i noticed other bugs like the ms not withdrawing energy rings. even tried copy pasting the persistent and action from the druid but it didnt work. Also the refiller doesn't work. My knight went to refill with half of the pots left and didn't bring the ms and ed with him. They were just left in the middle of a spawn and almost died. Then when i tried to see if the ms and ed refills when low on manas they didn't.
    So too many bugs to make it worth your while purchasing it.

Also i've sent email to garkstal and posted on his thread here on the forum about the bugs without any answer for 4 days...

Free User
    i wouldn't spend any money on his navi-scripts if i were you. me and my friends have bought both nightmare isles and asura palace script.
    I got the energy bomb bug fixed. but after that i noticed other bugs like the ms not withdrawing energy rings. even tried copy pasting the persistent and action from the druid but it didnt work. Also the refiller doesn't work. My knight went to refill with half of the pots left and didn't bring the ms and ed with him. They were just left in the middle of a spawn and almost died. Then when i tried to see if the ms and ed refills when low on manas they didn't.
    So too many bugs to make it worth your while purchasing it.

Also i've sent email to garkstal and posted on his thread here on the forum about the bugs without any answer for 4 days...
    Holy crap are you serious, please keep me updated bro, add me on skype if you have, "steven.boutrous" from Canada.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaldo View Post
    Holy crap are you serious, please keep me updated bro, add me on skype if you have, "steven.boutrous" from Canada.
    its a problem cause by the navigation server. If I host my own navigation the script doesnt work and knight only refills etc. If I connect to navi from my friend its perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    its a problem cause by the navigation server. If I host my own navigation the script doesnt work and knight only refills etc. If I connect to navi from my friend its perfect...
    Most likely the script can't handle the 0ms latency.. Which explains why it works when you connect to your friends server and not your own localhost
    Last edited by SuNe; 10-04-2016 at 08:00 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Most likely the script can't handle the 0ms latency.. Which explains why it works when you connect to your friends server and not your own localhost
    So basically I cant host navigation for myself? It works for like 1-2 minutes if I close and open the navigation over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    So basically I cant host navigation for myself? It works for like 1-2 minutes if I close and open the navigation over and over again.
    You can if the script are fixed to allow for low latency navi server..
    It is a script problem and not the server itself.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ