Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

The Lightbearer Event - Script

The Lightbearer Event

Description:

• This script was created to help you take you maker character from the Free Account cities from Tibia until the basin located in Dwacatra (Kazordoon), in order to get the permission for the reward in the World Event The Lightbearer. There are two versions of the script:

1. Ab'dendriel Depot > Via wagon > Kazordoon
      2. Ab'dendriel Boat / Thais Boat / Venore Boat / Carlin Boat > Via adventurers stone/guild > Kazordoon

General Info:

Script name: The Lightbearer Event Script
    Script version:
    Difficulty: Easy

Vocation: Knight (Can be other vocations, but not recomended, configure healer and targeting by yourself)
    Recommended level: 8+ (20- if you want to use the version of adventurers stone)

Cavebot Options:

• Get key to acess Dwacatra prision
    • Option to light basin
    • Script will end at the parcel store for you to send the magical torch to next character and begin the process again

Notice: If you are doing this script on a character level 8 without skills and equipment, its very dangerous to let the script to the part of lighting the basin. There are many creatures in Dwacatra that can easily kill you, and the script don't give you support to potion healing. If your server is full of people doing the quest, you can run the script and probably all the monster will be dead, but its still dangerous. If you decide to light the basin by yourself it will pause the script and ring the alarm for you. Choose on your own risk!
      Notice: Script is still incomplete because I cant do the last part of lighting the basins because I don't have the ID of the magical torch and Basin.

Hotkey:

- No hotkey required

Backpack Setup

- Main backpack: backpack (brown)
    - Don't put any extra backpacks inside main backpack
    - Don't need rope, shovel, machete, etc.

Requirements

- Magical Torch inside Main Bp
    - If you are using the "wagon' script, you'll need 300 gp either on your backpack or your bank account.
    - If you are using the "adventurers guild" script, you need to be level 20- and still have at least one attunement from npc Charos.

Start Script

Estimated Time:

Wagon Script Stone Script
    9 minutes 7 minutes

Possible Bugs/Dangerous Situations:

- Spider and Bats raids in Kazordoon
    - Badger and wolves raids in Abdendriel
    - Spectral Scum raids in Abdendriel and Thais
    - Infected citizens raids in Venore

- Statue in Emperors Room (Kazordoon) - bot will move the statue, not break it
    - Dwacatra Key - there are 3 cooper keys, all have the same ID (2970), so thats why bot need to drop keys after get next one so it wont get bugged when reach next door

Download

The Lightbearer Event Wagon v 1.0.xml
    The Lightbearer Event Stone v 1.0.xml
    Last edited by fabiocastellan; 09-18-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Free User
    This is the first script that I've ever created. It's no that complicated, but there are some actions that require some knowledge in the configurations. For that reason, script might contain a few bugs, I apretiate if someone could test it and help me fix the problems.

Also having trouble uploading these images to the thread, anyone could help me?

Upload pictures to imgur then post them via url in thread.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalized View Post
    Upload pictures to imgur then post them via url in thread.
    Thanks, got it! I was trying to use imgur, but I was using the wrong link so it wouldnt work, now I got the right one (Forum Link). Please let me know if you managed to get the script runing!

Banned
    working, thanks

Free User
    bro what is rewards for ppl who used this script?
    bored? check out my new showcase, 4 vocs in hardcore pvp server!

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...421#post452421

hardcore pvp characters for sell, accepting trades leave ur offer here:

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...600#post452600

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by lipexh View Post
    bro what is rewards for ppl who used this script?
    Aproximatly 50k/ char. For more info check here:

www.tibiawiki.com.br/The_Lightbearer

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    It would be interesting to put Walkable ID to avoid simple traps and anti furniture.
    Because the photos did not see them.

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...and-Field-ID-s

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...Furniture-Trap
    Hello man, this is actually my first script ever, so I'm not used with all these details of walkable ids, persistants, etc. But thanks for mending, maybe I can add this on next version of the scripts, maybe in november when the event is up and I'll finish the basin part. But did you have the chance to test it? I'd like to know if theres any bugs in the script, I know there are some parts that could be optmized the waypoints to avoid it from getting glitched in stairs etc.

Also thinking in adding option for premmium accounts in the future, but not a priority since most players will use it with accounts with 20 free acc characters...

Quote Originally Posted by fabiocastellan View Post
    Hello man, this is actually my first script ever, so I'm not used with all these details of walkable ids, persistants, etc. But thanks for mending, maybe I can add this on next version of the scripts, maybe in november when the event is up and I'll finish the basin part. But did you have the chance to test it? I'd like to know if theres any bugs in the script, I know there are some parts that could be optmized the waypoints to avoid it from getting glitched in stairs etc.

Also thinking in adding option for premmium accounts in the future, but not a priority since most players will use it with accounts with 20 free acc characters...
    When I return trip will see the script, he found interesting, but hardly I'll use it. For me it is a lot of work keep doing accounts and characters to stay doing missions and events.

And to make a good and simple script, just the waypoints of teleports, boats, ports have some time to wait, check the location with actions. The most important is to check the locations for you to make sure that the character is not lost.