Signup Now
    Free User

Lightbulb Battle.net account Wow and Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls

Hello, im want to trade my battle.net account with wow account2.jpg
    World of Warcraft Legion digital deluxe edition USWow account.jpg With all classes lvl 100 except for paladin. Tons of heirlooms to start new toons and a few cool mounts.
    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls: Have the wings and horns from legion deluxe edition.
    Hearthstone with a few legendaries and stuff.

Im looking for a good tibia account. Not looking for a specific lvl but i prefer awesome skills/ML doesnt matter if the lvl is medium/low.

Hopefully trade with someone with good rep.

Ty

send private message to contact me
    Last edited by aliaga; 08-17-2016 at 07:23 PM.

Free User
    Hi, are accounts still available? I used to play a lot in WoW and Diablo 3, then I started playing PoE. I do not have access to my Blizzard accounts: - (... I'm coming out with a patch for PoE, but by then I would have checked the Diablo 3 patch, which is already available.
    You wrote about wings and about legeandaries, it's nice :-)
    He plays both games, first played Diablo, then played PoE, and now I play it.
    Both to the path of Exile and Diablo I have to buy items, and sometimes to sell to have money to buy new.
    The legendaries and power levels to Diablo buy here: https://odealo.com/games/diablo-3/america-hardcore
    In contrast, leveling (boosting) and orbs to the path of exile buys here: https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exi...ndard-softcore
    I think the site with many gaming addons (FF XIV, EVE ISK, GW2, ARCHEAGE, TESO) will like you
    Last edited by schinckel; 07-24-2017 at 09:57 AM.