Signup Now

Bot Detecting System

Hi, as many of you probably read, tibia has a so called 'bot detecting system', so after reading some topics on forum i sudden realized that wow, great move cipsoft, take a second to think with me people, repenters quest is a cyclic quest , blabla nothing new, but as soon windbot forums started seeing script for the quest i soon saw it, im thinking here that cipsoft made that quest with only one purpose, to ppl make script for it, so , it would be so many people using bots, that would be easy for a team of analysers to identify each 'idk what stuff' that bot does on tibia, and look for weakeness on the bots , so it would make them more detectable, idk if its right, but a pretty good idea on that quest

Quote Originally Posted by mattos View Post
    Hi, as many of you probably read, tibia has a so called 'bot detecting system', so after reading some topics on forum i sudden realized that wow, great move cipsoft, take a second to think with me people, repenters quest is a cyclic quest , blabla nothing new, but as soon windbot forums started seeing script for the quest i soon saw it, im thinking here that cipsoft made that quest with only one purpose, to ppl make script for it, so , it would be so many people using bots, that would be easy for a team of analysers to identify each 'idk what stuff' that bot does on tibia, and look for weakeness on the bots , so it would make them more detectable, idk if its right, but a pretty good idea on that quest
    I think you are wrong.
    The Repenters is add to the game a long time.
    July/17/2013.
    Now the players is mass botting in this quest.

Free User
    I think they dont need MASS boting to analyzing bot system more 'easy'...

It's already incredibly easy to detect a botter.
    All it takes is one line of code.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    It's already incredibly easy to detect a botter.
    All it takes is one line of code.
    Not really that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Not really that simple.
    There is no such thing as undetectable bot. It takes one line of code to detect if someone is botting so don't fool yourself.
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-and-Deletions

That was me making a post saying that I used one line of code to detect NeoBot and it took 15 lines to detect XenoBot (and that isn't possible since my last update).
    http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread...ll=1#post10534

Yes, theoretically, they could do it. But that's simply because we know they don't. Yes, that's what I'm saying. We know they don't. If they did, we would work on ways to circumvent this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Yes, theoretically, they could do it. But that's simply because we know they don't. Yes, that's what I'm saying. We know they don't. If they did, we would work on ways to circumvent this.
    Exactly. What I meant to say with my first post was simply that it is already quite easy for Cip$oft to detect botters if they really wanted to. Therefor they wouldn't need to make certain quests just to detect botters.