Signup Now

Post [Selling] Metaldroga's Pokemon Go Boosting

Too busy/lazy to level up in Pokemon Go? Want to show off to your friends? Whatever the reason, I've got you covered.
    I can build you a new Pokemon Go account that fits or exceeds your desires, or build up your current account!
    My services will be completed swiftly but safely to ensure safety for your account and myself.

I can level up your current account to a desired rank very quickly. I will need to know your GPS coordinates (or ones close to where you generally play the game) for maximum safety! My leveling up service will get you lots of stardust, pokemon, and EXP. If you have eggs being incubated, distance will be added to them (meaning, they may hatch).

Level Ranges
    Each range will have its own price. Accounts over L.20+ will be costly as the EXP required increases drastically each level.

• Level 1-5 50 TC or 500k
    • Level 5-10 100 TC or 1000K
    • Level 10-15 150 TC or 1500K
    • Level 15-20 200 TC or 2000K
    • Level 20+ 250+ TC or 3500k

KK's
    *Accepting KK's on Zanera, Mortera or Menera.

HOW LONG IT TAKES?
    DEPENDS ON THE POKEMON SERVER'S and but I'm going to rush the fastest that I can.

As this is a new market, not a lot of pricing information is available. There are a lot of shady services out there on other sites charging very little or a lot. I will discuss pricing via PM/Skype, but rest assured my prices will be affordable and my services are reliable and safe.

Last edited by metaldroga; 08-10-2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: kk's