Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by REAL Soyola View Post
    Damn, you're rude enough to message me from my own fucking user. Amazing. I will post everything ( or hopefully some moderator can just use teamviewer with me) and also discuss with him what can be done if you will try to do any harm to my real life.

Edit. he just pm'ed me with threats to spam my work, and this is really annoying. I need support and help in this case. Some moderator has to see the conversation and we have to deal with this guy.
    U know the deal and everyrhing so im waiting for.rest of part of.money ofc u got time becouse of.ours trade veryfication if i dont see my paid i just do what i wannt with that becouse if u dont paid me for rooked the my character what u bought andbo paid for that then u will see

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by soyola View Post
    Ok as u wish u decide then what to.do i told u u got.from.me a character u paid 1250 coins . Pally wos rooked u dont want paid rest of money then what i can ? Only that what i wish to do
    I didn't rook your paladin and you know that You rooked my 200ek, stole my windbot user, stole other people money here and you still threat me? Hopefull moderators will answer soon enough and we all can cooperate and do something about you. I will also search up what can I do against you in legal ways if you keep threatening me and do any harm to my real life.

Think twice, scammer.

Banned
    Damn, you're rude enough to message me from my own fucking user. Amazing. I will post everything ( or hopefully some moderator can just use teamviewer with me) and also discuss with him what can be done if you will try to do any harm to my real life.

Edit. he just pm'ed me with threats to spam my work, and this is really annoying. I need support and help in this case. Some moderator has to see the conversation and we have to deal with this guy.
    And i just do nothing if u explain everything about ours dral what u bought what i.gived what we agree and exaclly what happened becouse u know itd yours fould.but.otcher people.say im.scammer then for u its a better becouse u dont wanntpaid cash for character what u get good normal.u just blame it becouse someone rooked.it

Banned
    I didn't rook your paladin and you know that You rooked my 200ek, stole my windbot user, stole other people money here and you still threat me? Hopefull moderators will answer soon enough and we all can cooperate and do something about you. I will also search up what can I do against you in legal ways if you keep threatening me and do any harm to my real life.

Think twice, scammer.
    Say just everything truth about ours deal.becoise.i dont do anything wrong.to.u in to time till u dont said u got rooked and u wishto not paid just giv me.shit ek with yours dates on it say everything not just a shits then i.do.nothing its only case about that u not wish to paid.for character what u got becouse.im called like.a scammer

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by soyola View Post
    Say just everything truth about ours deal.becoise.i dont do anything wrong.to.u in to time till u dont said u got rooked and u wishto not paid just giv me.shit ek with yours dates on it say everything not just a shits then i.do.nothing its only case about that u not wish to paid.for character what u got becouse.im called like.a scammer
    There's indeed part of my fault.

My first mistake was to even start a trade with you.
    My second mistake was to trust another windbot user

But at the end I gave you a 'refund' - 200ek for 5eur confirmation key you had to order. I actually still wanted to send you the money (clearly stated in our skype conversations) until the point you made a slip you rooked deez, pretending that it was a hacker that hacked the paladin and the other knight.. But unfortunately you didn't know the whole story, thats how I caught you lying. There's all truth in our skype conversations, unfortunately that would be like 50 screenshots and it will be much easier to use teamviewer. You also stole my user and scammed many other people, and yet again you come here and manage to complain about something. You're delusional.

I will not state anything. I will let moderators to decide who's fault is that. If it's mine I will get you the money, if it's yours then ofcourse, nothing

But we both know that was about to scam me even after I paid, now I understand why there were 2 recovery keys bought on the paladin and how you did that with other people I feel very sad for you, for your mentality and for your life. I feel sad that people steal such ridiculous amounts of money but there is karma mate, you will have downs in your life, cause you earned it.

Free User

Wind Powered
    Soyola banned cuz IP is same as Ernestoo thief.
    Closed