Signup Now
    Free User

Exclamation Got scammed on 200euro's

Dear Readers!

I am here to admit @ernestoo is a scammer!

I made a KK deal with him, that was;

405 Euro, for 150kk!

I had some nice conversations with him, so i made a deal with him to use the payment method -> Skrill
    At first i payed him 80Euro, He sended 3k TC to me,
    At second i payed him 120Euro, He sended 4,5k TC to me,
    Everything went well But when i sended him 205Euro for my last 7,5k TC to finish our deal, he kept saying he did not receive my money! Eventough it says it was Processed
    I did exactly the same thing as what i did by my other payments and there was no problem at all
    So i called Skrill and they explaint me that he received the money and couldnt do anything about it!, But still @ernestoo kept denying
    Then @ernestoo told me that his Skrill account got blocked for a unknown reason, also he told me he called Skrill 3 times but after 3 times it didnt work out somehow?!

I got several info in the screenshots below,
    Also i would like to TAG some mods, so they know who to trust and who not to trust
    @Dworak @Imba @SuNe @ozzix
    limits.pnglong story.pngss1.pngss2.pngss3.png

I hope alot of people will read this and here is something i learned about this,
    Dont trust anyone just because of his nice additude!

Kind Regards
    Gillianbrink

Banned
    If.u posting something then post everything mate first of all we maked 2 transactions yep and u decided to pay fo rest coins what u need u tried upload.the cash but maybe becouse of limits they blocked.yours cash. 2 days after they dont back.yours cash u decided again upload.and send the money i said ok but after 1 hours i dont got any email.and nothing from.skrill.i maked for.u screen from.transaction history also.from my balance u said u wannt share it i said ok i maked for u video from login to skrill u said its.not enough for.u. they what i do gived u details to.login. and skrill what do it due to suspicious activity tey blocked my skrill accont i maked 3 calls.and they unblocked it today morning.i told.u i dont got money u should call skrill or fix it somethibg not like posting some shits becouse i can easy make screens and everything from my skrill.history i dobt got.money.

Quote Originally Posted by ernestoo View Post
    If.u posting something then post everything mate first of all we maked 2 transactions yep and u decided to pay fo rest coins what u need u tried upload.the cash but maybe becouse of limits they blocked.yours cash. 2 days after they dont back.yours cash u decided again upload.and send the money i said ok but after 1 hours i dont got any email.and nothing from.skrill.i maked for.u screen from.transaction history also.from my balance u said u wannt share it i said ok i maked for u video from login to skrill u said its.not enough for.u. they what i do gived u details to.login. and skrill what do it due to suspicious activity tey blocked my skrill accont i maked 3 calls.and they unblocked it today morning.i told.u i dont got money u should call skrill or fix it somethibg not like posting some shits becouse i can easy make screens and everything from my skrill.history i dobt got.money.
    please upload those screens from your skrill history

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User

@ernestoo

Dear Readers,

He also scammed @Ligon
    2250TC and a CSGO Knife,

You can keep denying but if u keep scamming people then it wont help my friend,
    I dont care about my lost money, but the reason why'd u scam for a pixel game makes me kinda sad ;c

Greetz
    Gillianvdb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    please upload those screens from your skrill history
    screnn 1.jpgscreen2.jpg

@ozzix

and tell us gillian why u tried login to my accont and u said it weird they blocked my skrill becouse u tried to login into it
    and also i called today skrill they said the first transaction what they try upload money to his accont are back to his accont
    also that second transaction 205 euro its not on my accont they will blocked it , yes i know its says processed becouse its processed from his accont but they not upload my accont becouse they tried loged form his PC to my skrill accont thats why my skrill wos blocked 2 days and i cant enter becouse i trust guy and he said if i nto recived that 205 euro after one hour he says to giv him password and let him login and also skrill blocked my accont for 2 days and they blocked that transfer

i think its enough to explain that situation and also i tried explain what happened with that 205 euro and they said they will inform Gillian becouse they need some more information about him his ID card and some otchers but its his case to solve that what happened with his accont and money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gillianbrink View Post
    Dear Readers,

He also scammed @Ligon
    2250TC and a CSGO Knife,

You can keep denying but if u keep scamming people then it wont help my friend,
    I dont care about my lost money, but the reason why'd u scam for a pixel game makes me kinda sad ;c

Greetz
    Gillianvdb
    then if u know something happened then why u said that in yours scam report trade its about 2250 coins and my character for his character yes its true he send coins but i dont recived a character information with a confirmation key thats why we dont changed,
    also some csgo items not goes well then u cant say anything abotu that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gillianbrink View Post
    Dear Readers!

I am here to admit @ernestoo is a scammer!

I made a KK deal with him, that was;

405 Euro, for 150kk!

I had some nice conversations with him, so i made a deal with him to use the payment method -> Skrill
    At first i payed him 80Euro, He sended 3k TC to me,
    At second i payed him 120Euro, He sended 4,5k TC to me,
    Everything went well But when i sended him 205Euro for my last 7,5k TC to finish our deal, he kept saying he did not receive my money! Eventough it says it was Processed
    I did exactly the same thing as what i did by my other payments and there was no problem at all
    So i called Skrill and they explaint me that he received the money and couldnt do anything about it!, But still @ernestoo kept denying
    Then @ernestoo told me that his Skrill account got blocked for a unknown reason, also he told me he called Skrill 3 times but after 3 times it didnt work out somehow?!

I got several info in the screenshots below,
    Also i would like to TAG some mods, so they know who to trust and who not to trust
    @Dworak @Imba @SuNe @ozzix
    limits.pnglong story.pngss1.pngss2.pngss3.png

I hope alot of people will read this and here is something i learned about this,
    Dont trust anyone just because of his nice additude!

Kind Regards
    Gillianbrink

also if u saying yes im said my accont was blocked by suspepcious activity why u dotn said by who say everything becouse u said to confirm that they dont upload my skrill wallet witht hat 205 euro u need login into my accont and i ofc accepted that i gived u my acces to my skrill and let u login, and the skrill accont its blocked by u not by me also they blocked that transfer becous eu cant sending money and using the same skrill wallet in one location thats why they blocked my accont but i said u 2 days i explained everything
    also put proofs i didnt got yours cash

Wind Powered
    Banned Closed !!!