Signup Now
    Free User

brand new EK pg on voucher

Hello botters

i have brand new ek lvl 50 with voucher i have only ever botted an ek once a long time ago and would like to know the places for MAXIMUM exp with voucher up to say 130

skills are only 63/55 with ring but best possible eq and weapon upgrades every level

right now im botting at mutateds in yala getting 220k hour

any help is appreciated thanks

i know it may disspoint you but I suggest u to get even 85-90 skill (its not that much) so u can hunt even much more harder monster with nice xp, and dont waste ur voucher on such low lvl if ure ek, rly no worth, when ure little higher u will notice why. I would say u can go some drag + dls but ur skill is too low, mby try yalahar deep arena or quara scouts somewhere
    Last edited by Davi; 09-03-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    i know it may disspoint you but I suggest u to get even 85-90 skill (its not that much) so u can hunt even much more harder monster with nice xp, and dont waste ur voucher on such low lvl if ure ek, rly no worth, when ure little higher u will notice why. I would say u can go some drag + dls but ur skill is too low, mby try yalahar deep arena or quara scouts somewhere
    ok thanks for your reply how would you recommend i train? spellwand is not available on my server its new server

i use club btw

at this lvl and skills gargoyles should be enough

Banned
    on 70 lvl with exori/exori min you should try bog raiders/tigers north alchemist area

Free User
    I agree with Davi. Your skills is the only setback for getting superior exp. You really should train first. Go to gargoyles or if you're on a pvp world, I would recommend you to make a low level mage and pvp train. If not, you can get lvl 75 and do the shadow of yalahar quest and train with the modified gharlhound with a weapon that does elementat damages. When your skills are in the 80s or 90s, I would probably use a voucher at vengoth castle with the free script from Garkstal. I still pg there on my lvl 250 ek and it's making roughly 20kk/full voucher day.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by warturtle View Post
    I agree with Davi. Your skills is the only setback for getting superior exp. You really should train first. Go to gargoyles or if you're on a pvp world, I would recommend you to make a low level mage and pvp train. If not, you can get lvl 75 and do the shadow of yalahar quest and train with the modified gharlhound with a weapon that does elementat damages. When your skills are in the 80s or 90s, I would probably use a voucher at vengoth castle with the free script from Garkstal. I still pg there on my lvl 250 ek and it's making roughly 20kk/full voucher day.
    thanks for the advice i have a few other accounts with sd chars maybe i could pvp train with have 1 summon 2 rats to attack me and how do you recommend the other? a monk and use a shit weapon? or a ghoul with shit weapon? i ghoul would be better i think since its not screaming and i know a nice place i could train but would need a monster that wont scream all the time

Free User
    Atking summon is not good. Monk yells and ghoul is too weak. Just open 2 bot and let the mage summon rat to atk you and train sheld. And other bot to anti idle on knight. That's probably the best way I can think of to pvp train.