Signup Now

Thread: Help pleace

Free User

Help pleace

Hi. someone could help me , I have scrip Roshamuul Mouthpiece for a horn when I put the bot for the first time I work well when finished connecting all chares my empiesa acc to write the acc and pass and then closes the window where you choose to the empiesa characters and do that for hours and do not connect the chares again.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianMiguiel View Post
    Hi. someone could help me , I have scrip Roshamuul Mouthpiece for a horn when I put the bot for the first time I work well when finished connecting all chares my empiesa acc to write the acc and pass and then closes the window where you choose to the empiesa characters and do that for hours and do not connect the chares again.
    Where did you get the script from? Are you sure you've configured it correctly? It's really hard to say what's going wrong without any more information than "it doesn't work".
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.