Signup Now
    Free User

Wink Corym Carlin FOR PALADINS!!!!

today i would like to release my script
    i made it and played by it for years and everyday iam making an update it's for paladin lvl 40+
    corym venore

auto reconnect
    buying supplies
    msg friend if someone pk you
    anti ferntuire
    eating food
    antiiideal
    >> equip stealth rings when 3 coryms on screen <<
    minimize eq 'for people that using laptops'
    alert on low amount of spears & stop cavebot and logout (sometimes spears end before check supplies so it will logout safely)
    >> New Depositer!! <<
    u can easily set bps setting from cavebot (i wish u get same bps)
    main bp >beach bp< ,,, rare bp >fur p< ,,, gold bp >brocade bp<

NOTES
    this script will hunt Carrion Worms & Coryms also this script made for paladins lvl 40~60
    it don't hunt all caves of coryms it just hunt 2 caves for safety but i can edit it if someone need it to hunt full caves
    start script on corym cave and open all bps
    ur BP SHOUld have at least 50 mana potions and 5 stealth rings and machete and a rope

Corym.xml

Wind Powered
    Gonna test it today on 60 pal and edit later with results . Thanks for sharing.
    edit: something is wrong with settings I think. I am getting - Error while parsing JSON: illegal number - 3728 and settings doesn't show and I can't choose whether I want to hunt coryms or not and he just stays on rotworms :/
    edit2: changed action getuseroption('HuntDownFloor') to true manually and gonna see if it will work okay this way
    edit3: it seems that the problem with settings was missing ] and { instead of } at the end
    edit4: if you're interested in improving the script there are problems I've encountered on first refill:
    * typo in settings therefore settings don't show (lack of ] and there should be } instead of { I think)
    * backpacks won't open automatically - I am no scripter but it seems that the backpack opening setting/script have some typos
    * 2 of the last items on looting list weren't assigned to any backpack
    * make the logout if x spears optional or disabled at the start of the script - when I first opened it it kept logging out my char and I had to figure out that there are no spears
    * check the shootable box in targeting so he won't "dance" with coryms while invisible near the walls
    * change the waitping() to wait(x,y) - for example I have 200 ping in tibia that has the fluctuations of +/- 50 and he skipped the amount of gold while withdrawing cause he was writing too fast
    * got stuck on refill twice when killing bugs in sewers - need some location checks there

Things that are not bugs and could improve the script:
    * buying royal spears from market (check pedigree's PoH script it has it built in one of the actions (atleast I think so) therefore it is not that hard to use I guess - if you want to do this and can't find this script I can find it for you)
    * adding rest of the cave to the script - 25 k/h exp on 60 paladin is not that great, although loot is 4k/h + which is nice
    * if you add the rest of the cave you have to add potion refiller, hopefuly one where you can choose if you want strong potions or normal ones
    * healer is pretty bad in case you are getting pked so add more healing options
    * either ignore the rotworm floor or uncheck the attack rotworms only if trapped - I don't think hunting carrion worms only while 10 rotworms follow you is a great idea

I'll edit this post later with more info and screenshots.
    Last edited by Czleq; 07-20-2016 at 12:04 PM. Reason: typos and more feedback

i'll test in my paladin

Free User

Post m8 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Czleq View Post
    Gonna test it today on 60 pal and edit later with results . Thanks for sharing.
    edit: something is wrong with settings I think. I am getting - Error while parsing JSON: illegal number - 3728 and settings doesn't show and I can't choose whether I want to hunt coryms or not and he just stays on rotworms :/
    edit2: changed action getuseroption('HuntDownFloor') to true manually and gonna see if it will work okay this way
    edit3: it seems that the problem with settings was missing ] and { instead of } at the end
    edit4: if you're interested in improving the script there are problems I've encountered on first refill:
    * typo in settings therefore settings don't show (lack of ] and there should be } instead of { I think)
    * backpacks won't open automatically - I am no scripter but it seems that the backpack opening setting/script have some typos
    * 2 of the last items on looting list weren't assigned to any backpack
    * make the logout if x spears optional or disabled at the start of the script - when I first opened it it kept logging out my char and I had to figure out that there are no spears
    * check the shootable box in targeting so he won't "dance" with coryms while invisible near the walls
    * change the waitping() to wait(x,y) - for example I have 200 ping in tibia that has the fluctuations of +/- 50 and he skipped the amount of gold while withdrawing cause he was writing too fast
    * got stuck on refill twice when killing bugs in sewers - need some location checks there

Things that are not bugs and could improve the script:
    * buying royal spears from market (check pedigree's PoH script it has it built in one of the actions (atleast I think so) therefore it is not that hard to use I guess - if you want to do this and can't find this script I can find it for you)
    * adding rest of the cave to the script - 25 k/h exp on 60 paladin is not that great, although loot is 4k/h + which is nice
    * if you add the rest of the cave you have to add potion refiller, hopefuly one where you can choose if you want strong potions or normal ones
    * healer is pretty bad in case you are getting pked so add more healing options
    * either ignore the rotworm floor or uncheck the attack rotworms only if trapped - I don't think hunting carrion worms only while 10 rotworms follow you is a great idea

I'll edit this post later with more info and screenshots.

iam rly not a good scripter it's just my start try help me to improve it XD

Free User
    i think i did my best in this script XD

Free User
    niceeee