Signup Now

Windaddon Improvement

Greetings, I would love if there would be possible to choose a different game path when you create a new profile.

I've always created 4 different shortcuts for Tibia because there were no switch hotkey back in the days.

I find the switch hotkey very bad because I have to make 100 different hotkeys and name them after the character I'm botting which is incredibly annoying rather then just have 1 specific for every vocation.

Right now you can only for choose the current game path or where ever you have it installed in my case "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tibia\Tibia.exe" and I would example need to choose "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tibia\Tibia.exe" Path c:\Tibiadruid because that's the path I made the shortcut.

If you are using Windaddons already, why don't you just use fast hotkeys?
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    If you are using Windaddons already, why don't you just use fast hotkeys?
    That could be a solution unless it doesn't matter that I need a total of 19 hotkeys when I bot INQ?

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    That could be a solution unless it doesn't matter that I need a total of 19 hotkeys when I bot INQ?
    If you use Fast Hotkeys it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    If you use Fast Hotkeys it doesn't matter.
    Close the thread, thanks :P

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Knutlejf View Post
    Close the thread, thanks :P
    Closed