Signup Now

How could I profit at Banuta with EK 350?

Hello guys,

I would like to know, what I have to do, to profit on Banuta with EK 350.

What respawns I need to hunt? (-4, -3, -2, -1)

What SET i need to use? (Ornate set, or?)

Banned
    I'd say the best way to profit there is to fix the healers if you're using a purchased script.
    The banuta for EK scripts got quite a shitty healing from my experience. Wasting too much supplies.
    I'd hunt all floors at that level since you got new potions now - so it should be fine at that lvl.
    Use the best equipment you can get (ornate or whatever) and use 2 handed weapons.
    Use necklaces.

Buy UHPs from market, usually 100gp cheaper than npc price

buy a lot of uhps on market and change ur healing, atm ur main health potion is supreme, the 2nd ultimate.
    -2 floor should be enough, slayer/chopper/hammer, cuz of new potions u can use skill armor and try to hunt also -1 spawns if the spawn isnt enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    buy a lot of uhps on market and change ur healing, atm ur main health potion is supreme, the 2nd ultimate.
    -2 floor should be enough, slayer/chopper/hammer, cuz of new potions u can use skill armor and try to hunt also -1 spawns if the spawn isnt enough.
    not on all script supreme is main supply @nigum
    -1/-2 floor will be enough for 350ek, if someone is there or unable to hunt just -3(I preffer -1/-2)
    Full ornate set, 20-24garlic amulet/hunt, best weapon for your lvl(can be two handed)
    Buy alot of uhps from market and put them in supplybp in depot. almost all script got option to withdraw potions from depot on refill.

Quote Originally Posted by walukasz View Post
    not on all script supreme is main supply @nigum
    -1/-2 floor will be enough for 350ek, if someone is there or unable to hunt just -3(I preffer -1/-2)
    Full ornate set, 20-24garlic amulet/hunt, best weapon for your lvl(can be two handed)
    Buy alot of uhps from market and put them in supplybp in depot. almost all script got option to withdraw potions from depot on refill.
    ye i know this, but even if there is no update for script with supremes he can do this by himself. I mostly changed all of my scripts healing on uhps then supremes when low and it increased the xp a bit same about the profit cuz it was more easy for the char in hardcore situations, even if some1 try to kill you I wish gl with supremes on ek xd

thank you, guys I will test this.