Hello,

Im a mass botter

I'm looking for tips. Where can i make profit on FACC accounts

You have to know, i can handle 15 accounts the same time
    I need a tip for lvl 8.
    (1kk profit per day will be a dream)

Regards
    Bestypro

Edit: im typing this post by phone, i will edit it when i'm home sorry for the bad presentation

Free User
    Salamanders, loot sellers MM, orc fortresss, deeplings kaz, dragons and coryms.

edit: Rorc and a custom dragons + wyverns in kaz. White deer hunter, Leaf golems.

Pro tip: Search market for over valued creature products of low lvl, examples: honey combs, bear paw, medicine pouch, etc...

There is where you will make the real profit, in my world for a week honeycombs were priced at 3k each, if u botted wasps during that time you would be making like 15k/h
    Bot user since 2008

Trades:
    Sold 155 EK to Bastiga

salamanders veno would be best for you, 2k/h each char starting at lvl 8, at level 20 you will make like 3,5-4k/h per char and cave can easily hold 15 chars with good script, tested everything myself botting there 12 accs with 4chars each 24/7 but stopped since massboting in tibia isnt profitable , 1 hlvl RP on rosha can make 300k/h easy, if you have 300+ ek and ed you can make 1,5kk/h easy

Free User
    1,5kk where?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcapelas View Post
    Pro tip: Search market for over valued creature products of low lvl, examples: honey combs, bear paw, medicine pouch, etc...

There is where you will make the real profit, in my world for a week honeycombs were priced at 3k each, if u botted wasps during that time you would be making like 15k/h
    where the hell do u play ? lol I want to be this happy aswell, seriously
    bored? check out my new showcase, 4 vocs in hardcore pvp server!

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...421#post452421

hardcore pvp characters for sell, accepting trades leave ur offer here:

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...600#post452600

tbh, avoid bot salamanders or any venore spawn xD

just check kazordoon dwarfs and u'll see, u can bot like 15 lvls 8 there if u script all caves, after lvl 20 u can start take heavy items that gona make like 3k/h of pure cash...

Free User
    I mass botted for a while
    Started training with mad sheeps with all of my characters. When they reached 70/70 i put them on dwarfs, then I made minotaur task in kazz and elven bane castle. At the end of the task, they were like lv 40~ and I kept botting at elvenbane castle till they have reached lv 50. after lv 50 i started mass botting at coryms with the IMBA script, (really good one for mass botting)
    final thought - take any lv 50 and start botting at coryms, u will get like 3~4k/h. by the time u are getting levels u will start making a better profit. my mass botting characters are now lv 110+ and I can make 10 to 15k/h each. and when they get lv 120 will be even higher (new equipments and stuff)

i'm using crown armor, vampire shield, zaoan legs, crusader helmet and pirate boots and jade hammer in each character

but it's like Orimorfus said, if u have a RP lv 200+ u can easily make 100k+/h. and that's why i stopped mass botting xd