Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scam report @Riku

All,

@Riku has scammed me for 3,000 tibia coins. I purchased an account on Beneva with 55 days voucher from him. I have been busy with work and in that time he has hacked back the account, started a character on Xylana and began to change registration back to himself. Luckily I caught it in time and have ordered a new confirmation key. Once I confronted him, I tried to just take the account back in my hands and not create a report or anything. After he realized I had it back, he hacked it again and rooked all the characters.

This is the trade thread: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-SamX-and-Riku

This is @Riku admitting to me he scammed over skype:

For anyone who would like to see that the account has been rooked, look up the character "Atin" on Beneva.
    Last edited by SamX; 06-22-2016 at 12:05 PM.

@Riku anything to add?
    @SamX please provide some more information / screens and so on about the trade itself aswell
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Here is the skype conversation where we agree to a deal.
    @SuNe

@SuNe

It's not really easy to talk with somone that asks me to "not ignore him" and then proceeds to do the exact opposite of what he wants me to not do, pretty much ignoring me.
    In these situations I think it's key that a fluent chat is flowing to communicate between the two, but this has clearly not been the case since even SuNe asked for more information and I think it speaks for itself in that case.
    Nothing can be solved if you do not speak. There are multiple instances showcasing that it's not my fault here and i'll explain a few, regardless of who actually did "hack" the account back.

You have no one else to blame but yourself @SamX
    The trade was being held 02-28-2016 which was succesful and I know you changed registration immediatly, because you are not dumb.
    Which also means the registration was completed 03-29-2016 and I also confronted you about this 3 days after the registration should have been complete IN THIS THREAD / POST. This is 88 days ago counting up till today.
    That's 3 months that you have had the account registered on yourself.

This is all I have to say in this matter, WindBot staff can punish me as they please and if they feel like a punishment for this is necesarry, then so be it and I will accept my fate.
    If further replies need to be made i'll do my best to always reply.

/Riku

And, I also forgot to mention this, i'll just leave it here.

Regardless of whether I ordered a confirmation key or not, you still stole the account back.

Anyway that post has you admitting to it. I don't think any further comments are necessary on my behalf.

It doesn't actually.
    I'm not the only one with a Recovery Key for the account if you couldn't figure that out in the picture above,
    since my registration was never completed and I never bought my own confirmation key before our trade.
    How many people yields one? We don't know. Can only speculate.

Account registration was attempted to be changed to your name. The same one as Skype.

Yeah, because that is not hard to fake at all.. Look guys!
    SamX is trying to take over my account now! It's confirmed as he is changing my registration right now you can see it here on my image!

Sorry but you need more proof in this matter.
    It's been 3 months since it was on your registration, you've had 3 months to do something about it. You really have no one else to blame but yourself. I'm sorry lad. We will see what WindBot has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    It doesn't actually.
    I'm not the only one with a Recovery Key for the account if you couldn't figure that out in the picture above,
    since my registration was never completed and I never bought my own confirmation key before our trade.
    How many people yields one? We don't know. Can only speculate.
    "Are you the only one with access to the account"

"Yes"

???