Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @Dnalyks

The conversation was pretty much flowing at that point in time as you can maybe tell by the timestamps too.
    It was my response to his first sentence

- "Also I noticed there is a registration change"
    - "Yes, I forgot to tell you"

Thank you for taking part and trying your best to solve this situation too, but I believe we are just waiting for a WindBot response at this point.

Whether windbot decides to take action against you or not, I know you did it and so do you.

I'd strongly advise against trading with this guy.

Also you posting that last image just proves you've taken access to the account yet again

@SuNe

Any progress on my report?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post

Yeah, because that is not hard to fake at all.. Look guys!
    SamX is trying to take over my account now! It's confirmed as he is changing my registration right now you can see it here on my image!

Sorry but you need more proof in this matter.
    It's been 3 months since it was on your registration, you've had 3 months to do something about it. You really have no one else to blame but yourself. I'm sorry lad. We will see what WindBot has to say.
    Not to be rude but, how did you come across that on that current date if you have NO acess to the account what so ever, that img is like giving the community the proof its missing.
    I think you just admit to it without knowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Not to be rude but, how did you come across that on that current date if you have NO acess to the account what so ever, that img is like giving the community the proof its missing.
    I think you just admit to it without knowing it.
    You can easily edit that on Google Chrome with any account, or you can do it with any account.

Anyone except the two involved and moderation team please don't post on scam report thread that you're not involved, last warning.

And my 2 cents on this case, without investigations or anything. 3 months is more than enough to change reg to your address and buy a new conf key and even an extra one if you can see on history if there's rks purchased in the last 6 months.
    Last edited by RoxZin xD; 06-30-2016 at 03:37 AM.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    You can easily edit that on Google Chrome with any account, or you can do it with any account.

Anyone except the two involved and moderation team please don't post on scam report thread that you're not involved, last warning.

And my 2 cents on this case, without investigations or anything. 3 months is more than enough to change reg to your address and buy a new conf key and even an extra one if you can see on history if there's rks purchased in the last 6 months.
    Yes it is. However I have been working 12 hour days with only 5 off in the last 2 months. Sorry if I didn't get around to ordering a confirmation key.

Also, isn't it against the rules to sell an account that isn't 100% yours? So he either did that or scammed me.

Quote Originally Posted by SamX View Post
    Yes it is. However I have been working 12 hour days with only 5 off in the last 2 months. Sorry if I didn't get around to ordering a confirmation key.

Also, isn't it against the rules to sell an account that isn't 100% yours? So he either did that or scammed me.
    Well, the fact that he told you after the deal was done makes it suspicious. This lacks proof from both sides, but tbh with you, he's got a good defense.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

You guys can do what you want with him. I don't care. I know he scammed me and so does he.
    I'll just advise people of his suspicious ways the next time I see him trading.