Signup Now
    Free User

Post Market Functions

Hello Guys,

I'm looking for a way to implement functions in which the offers on a certain item are returned as a string. I'm well aware of the existing market functions such as below:

Code:
    buyitemsmarket ( string  itemname ,  number  price ,  number  amount ,  optional bool  createoffer ,  optional bool  offeranonymous )
    Code:
    sellitemsmarket ( string  itemname ,  number  price ,  number  amount ,  optional bool  createoffer ,  optional bool  offeranonymous )
    But by the way I see it, neither them nor any other routine exists that allows me to obtain, as example, the highest existing offer price or the amount of the highest existing order.
    Perhaps you guys could give me an idea of how to make that kind of function or perhaps the only way to do so would be in the part of the WB code we can't actually access, therefore some help of @Leonardo @Lucas Terra and @Raphael would be more than welcome.

Another kind of function that, yet not strictly necessary, would help me out a lot on the code I'm thinking of, would be to access "My Offers" also making possible to obtain the list of items I currently have on market.

A non ideal but functional solution would be if the existing Buy and Sell functions returned the a reporting value, such as the amount of items that it were able to sell or even a true or false statement pointing if it sold anything. That could be somewhat implemented in the existing functions when you want to accept an existing offer through the handling of $balance values, but not when you want to create offers.

Thanks in advance guys
    Last edited by flessa; 06-20-2016 at 04:15 PM.

It is not posible to do so, and most likely it never will.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    @SuNe That's a shame :/

But the functions Buy and Sell on market have inside themselves those control, since it compare prices. Hence, shouldn't it be relatively easy to extract that part of the code creating a new function? No doubt it would require to change the code within the bot itself rather than just a simple Lib, but yet should be something quick to do.
    Last edited by flessa; 06-20-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flessa View Post
    @SuNe That's a shame :/

But the functions Buy and Sell on market have inside themselves those control, since it compare prices. Hence, shouldn't it be relatively easy to extract that part of the code creating a new function? No doubt it would require to change the code within the bot itself rather than just a simple Lib, but yet should be something quick to do.
    It is not that Lucas doesn't know how to make it, he just don't want to.

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore

Windbot has chosen not to implement any more market functions than it already does because we believe abusing it would be excessively destructive to the game.

If you wanna build a bot top automatically buy / sell stuff to abuse the market you should at least be able to do it all by yourself.