Signup Now
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    That's the same reason that prevents them from implementing a lot of features we have in a safe manner. Security has to be really well balanced between the user and the scripter. Now, this is expected to be implemented (in a way smarter manner), but there is really no deadline for it.
    but this is the better bro cuz the scripters lost very time do good scripts and this is very importante for they take profit.

Banned
    Totally disagree

I have more than 2 VPS runing WB and i have wb in my pc, so with this i will buy a script to just use in 1 pc?

Or i will can use my username in all my machines?? I think not!!
    Or i need buy the same script Four times??

So ridiculous makes you want to laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerwt View Post
    Totally disagree

I have more than 2 VPS runing WB and i have wb in my pc, so with this i will buy a script to just use in 1 pc?

It's ridiculous for us who use, But its very useful for who make scripts

Totally disagree

You have then x3 diffrent WindBot accounts. You will be able to switch script once per week beetween your WindBot accounts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    You have then x3 diffrent WindBot accounts. You will be able to switch script once per week beetween your WindBot accounts.
    Are u serious?

i bought a thing and i cant use when i wanna??

OK!!

Are u serious?

i bought a thing and i cant use when i wanna??

OK!!
    Hey bro.
    My proposal to this is optional, not at all scripters need to be block their script.
    Then you can buy from who don't block.
    Or you can do by yourself your scripts.

If you buy from one member that is blocking their script then you need to accept this terms.

Edit: You can't use the script in another computer but you can change your character for current computer that have the script.
    Then what's the problem ?
    Only need to login the account where your user can use.
    Last edited by Sajean; 07-24-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Totally disagree

That would be up to each scripter.

That idea is not that easy to implement.

First it couldn't be an automated shop system becouse you must edit usernames before sending the script, unless you manage to develop some system for scripters to sell the scripts. (Do not forget how a shop works, you upload the file and people downloads it.)

Second: If you limit the scripts to 1 username, people will get mad becouse the reasons stated before by other people. Also if you do it by HWID, almost EVERYONE will get mad on that.

Third: About windbot getting a fee from it... Thats not to blame but i dont think its necessary for Lucas Terra and will get scripters mad. Dont forget they work a lot and not well-paid.

A solution to point 1 would be finding an online shop that would allow scripters to modify & encrypt data inside the shop servers automatically, but I dont know a single shop which allows that option.

A solution to point 2 would be not to limit different usernames. It would allow user to put different usernames which can't be changed after payment, so it could make the fix for both (users and scripters).

To solve point 3 simply let it free so scripters will get more income and work on better/more scripts = more community.

Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by BlackStar; 08-01-2015 at 09:57 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar View Post
    That idea is not that easy to implement.

First it couldn't be an automated shop system becouse you must edit usernames before sending the script, unless you manage to develop some system for scripters to sell the scripts. (Do not forget how a shop works, you upload the file and people downloads it.)

Second: If you limit the scripts to 1 username, people will get mad becouse the reasons stated before by other people. Also if you do it by HWID, almost EVERYONE will get mad on that.

Third: About windbot getting a fee from it... Thats not to blame but i dont think its necessary for Lucas Terra and will get scripters mad. Dont forget they work a lot and not well-paid.

A solution to point 1 would be finding an online shop that would allow scripters to modify & encrypt data inside the shop servers automatically, but I dont know a single shop which allows that option.

A solution to point 2 would be not to limit different usernames. It would allow user to put different usernames which can't be changed after payment, so it could make the fix for both (users and scripters).

To solve point 3 simply let it free so scripters will get more income and work on better/more scripts = more community.

Just my 2 cents
    First, as long as it has a public API it can be automated. We don't need to manage the sale, only the delivery.

Second, if you don't limit it by usernames (giving certain flexibility for the scripter to decide on how many) it doesn't make much sense to even have the system.

Third, I'm not saying we would charge, but I'd be surprised if scripters got mad for something as stupid as this. We'd be doing them a favor and offering a service they could use if they wanted to. That would be like being mad at PayPal because they offered to intermediate your sale (which you could have handled in other, less comfortable, means) and charge for it. Don't forget they (we) work as much as they (we) want, because they (we) want.
    Last edited by Raphael; 08-02-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Edit: Raphael check PM.