Signup Now
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    disagree to this

Quote Originally Posted by Plotviz View Post
    disagree to this
    Explain why you disagree.
    Give some reason for don't include this in bot.

@Sajean, will be more hard to take amazing scripts for free
    Am I right @Plotviz ?

hahaha
    Helped you? REP+

An awesome (and hard to do) thing would be: everyone get a standard shop site, like "store.tibiawindbot.com/my-shop", using the main site login/password they can use this site to sell/buy stuff.

The store in Windbot encrypts the xml file using your credentials (login/password) and you receive a xml file, but if you try to load it elsewhere it wouldn't match the credentials and then it wouldn't load the script.
    All the Lua scripts and stuff could be viewed/saved/changed but windbot will always keep the encryption in the file (when saving for example) to make sure the correct credentials use it.

In other words if you share this file it won't work and the script won't look like this:
    loadstring("\8251218\518\126\7812612\112\91...")

Pretty much like Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajean View Post
    Explain why you disagree.
    Give some reason for don't include this in bot.
    I agree with you fully, there is no reason why this isn't already implemented.
    However I don't think this system should be paid and allowed for everyone. It should only be allowed for a select few scripters that has top-notch scripts.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    An awesome (and hard to do) thing would be: everyone get a standard shop site, like "store.tibiawindbot.com/my-shop", using the main site login/password they can use this site to sell/buy stuff.

The store in Windbot encrypts the xml file using your credentials (login/password) and you receive a xml file, but if you try to load it elsewhere it wouldn't match the credentials and then it wouldn't load the script.
    All the Lua scripts and stuff could be viewed/saved/changed but windbot will always keep the encryption in the file (when saving for example) to make sure the correct credentials use it.

In other words if you share this file it won't work and the script won't look like this:

Pretty much like Steam.
    That makes the system very fragile and easily circumvented. Just copy paste the code to a new WindBot window and there you have the original script, decrypted.

Pretty much like Steam.
    For start is great this idea.
    Only need hidden the XML code in notepad or any XML editor.
    @borges you touch the point

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    That makes the system very fragile and easily circumvented. Just copy paste the code to a new WindBot window and there you have the original script, decrypted.
    Wut ? Lucas could block those features for encrypted scripts. It's the best idea actually.

Wut ? Lucas could block those features for encrypted scripts. It's the best idea actually.
    How would you be able to edit but not to copy a script?

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    How would you be able to edit but not to copy a script?
    Locking CTRL+C feature on encrypted scripts ?

I mean editing and saving but not pasting over other windows but I'm almost sure it's possible to block.