Signup Now
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StaR View Post
    Not if the script can only be used by the windbot account that it was first used on. Say I bought a script from sajean and used it on my account then it will only be accessible to my account. Then if I really wanted to give someone else my account then I could but I wouldn't be able to get it back for 7 days according to the usual windbot rules. So the current buyer of the script will be wasting 7 days windbot (as it is if you share your windbot account) days if they are sharing the script. Basically only one person can use it at a time and if you share the script you are sharing your windbot account so you're wasting 7 days bot so it isn't worth it for the buyer to share the script/their account. Sorry if this didn't make sense I've had a few beers but it seems alright.
    @osiris ra, i think @StaR is right.

There is a plan for this already, but as RoxZin xD said, it does not have high priority right now.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Holaa, encrypting is a very risk part of coding, example. I will make super 100% AFK script for example 350+ EK. script working fucking good etc. but when example. on my PM command will activate steal function - I mean hi > deposit all > transfer $balance - 16 > HjugO on $world > yes > withdraw 16 > yes, and next go to the parcel NPC and move whole EQ into parcel and send, so everybody will searching for steal function, but it will be encrypted so we can't see whole function, we will see only fucking hashtags like Wingdings Font.

Quote Originally Posted by HjugO View Post
    Holaa, encrypting is a very risk part of coding, example. I will make super 100% AFK script for example 350+ EK. script working fucking good etc. but when example. on my PM command will activate steal function - I mean hi > deposit all > transfer $balance - 16 > HjugO on $world > yes > withdraw 16 > yes, and next go to the parcel NPC and move whole EQ into parcel and send, so everybody will searching for steal function, but it will be encrypted so we can't see whole function, we will see only fucking hashtags like Wingdings Font.
    Hence why this has to be controlled. Not everyone shall have access to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I agree whit you and if that its implemented will be for paid scripters??

Wind Tester
    @osiris ra ofc, and i bet not for everyone. I dont see why free scripts should be encrypted

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Not every paid scripter?

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by StaR View Post
    Not every paid scripter?
    This is something really powerfull, only guys who have proven to be trusted for longer time should get it. In bots history there were few unfair paid scripters...

u guys realize that this system will force u to make better scripts withmuch more options ?

Quote Originally Posted by rico View Post
    u guys realize that this system will force u to make better scripts withmuch more options ?
    I think so, but with windbot 3.0, i think the scripters will decrease.
    Considering that windbot 3.0 will be easy to create your own script.
    Last edited by Sajean; 11-24-2014 at 01:49 AM.