Signup Now
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Free User
    In my opinion if there would be such thing for scripters, there should be something like ability of testing that script.
    For example:
    U want to buy a script, u should be allowed to test it for 12h or so

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkhar View Post
    In my opinion if there would be such thing for scripters, there should be something like ability of testing that script.
    For example:
    Can you explain why you should be allowed to test it? That wouldn't be good for people who have already bought script.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkhar View Post
    For example:
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    Can you explain why you should be allowed to test it? That wouldn't be good for people who have already bought script.

This is a possibility but, again, would be up to each scripter to decide. We are (actually, I am) trying to keep the system very flexible and avoiding making any part of it mandatory.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    To test script, its fits or not. Especially when they gonna be locked for changes.
    Lets be honest if there would be such system, and u could test for example 1 script each 2/3 days for a short time like 3-12h that wouldnt hurt much a guys who already bought it.

I bought a script which on ratios (Exp/h and profit/h) was totaly lied maybe it was tested with 300 lvl for 80 lvl script, also it was eating a lot of CPU usage for my crappy pc, i wasted cash and didnt even use it over 6h. If i could to test that script i would chose other one. But now im avoiding that scripter.
    Last edited by Drakkhar; 08-26-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Wind Tester
    People learn from their mistakes