Signup Now
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Scripters [Security]

@Lucas Terra
    Well, today I discuss about creating a system that blocks the use of a paid script.
    I think all scripters who sell on this forum and elsewhere would not want people caught their script for free or part thereof.

Windbot is a great bot and there is the possibility of amazing USEROPTIONS i think would not be difficult to implement this system.

So here we go.

Main idea of the system:

1. Script can be used only by the user who buy.
    2. Restrictions around the bot.
    3. Xml data encryption.
    4. System will be paid.
    5. Scripts.

1. Script can be used only by the user who buy

In this first item we need to create an authentication type with the windbot.

Idea:

There will be a need to create an exclusive section within the bot, to scripters save the usernames for that script.

2. Restrictions around the bot.

In this second item you will need to create a system that blocks all other sections of windbot and all the tabs cavebot.

Idea:

Create a lock on all sections of the bot, the only part that can be changed at will cavebot part of USEROPTIONS, Settings, Alerts, Navigation.
    These locks is necessary for anyone can't look at the code contained in each section.

3. Encryption xml data

In this third item will need to create an encryption xml when the script is saved.
    Thus avoiding the change of user by xml.

4. System will be paid

Here two ideas of Payment:
    4.1 Create a payment equal to windbot system, this system will be paid monthly at a fixed value. (A approximately 5 USD per month)
    4.2 Creating a system that covers per block, this system will be paid every time any script is locked, remembering that will be paid only once, taking into account that the script will be in constant change. (An approximate value of 1 USD per script)

5. Scripts

All scripters who choose to use this system, will need to change all configurations with USEROPTIONS.

Well that's it.
    It's just an idea, and I've seen something similar on another bot.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Sajean; 11-21-2014 at 05:20 PM.

100% Agreed.

Xenobot has a system like this, where he is at partnership with a scripter called JXscripts. Basically all the scripts you buy from JXscripts are encrypted and only usable from the xenobot account you are signed in to when you buy the script!

The idea is interesting, it would be nice new feature in WB 3.0.

It was already discussed somewhere but ofcourse i agree with this.

yup agreed too.
    Helped you? REP+

Wind Tester
    Since we all know, that everyone is using only scripts they bought, or self-made, this i great idea!
    Last edited by Dworak; 04-03-2020 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Upload images to imgur.com

Banned
    @Sajean im agree whit you idea about do that, but let say if someone buy 1 script, and then he give the username and the script to another friend he will can use it and that will be sux, i think will be better if @Lucas Terra do that but whit the Hardware Id of the bot of the user, So the user who will use the script will give the hardware id and we add that ID and then he can only use it on that pc

It's been discussed internally a few times, but it's not the top priority.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by osiris ra View Post
    @Sajean im agree whit you idea about do that, but let say if someone buy 1 script, and then he give the username and the script to another friend he will can use it and that will be sux, i think will be better if @Lucas Terra do that but whit the Hardware Id of the bot of the user, So the user who will use the script will give the hardware id and we add that ID and then he can only use it on that pc
    Not if the script can only be used by the windbot account that it was first used on. Say I bought a script from sajean and used it on my account then it will only be accessible to my account. Then if I really wanted to give someone else my account then I could but I wouldn't be able to get it back for 7 days according to the usual windbot rules. So the current buyer of the script will be wasting 7 days windbot (as it is if you share your windbot account) days if they are sharing the script. Basically only one person can use it at a time and if you share the script you are sharing your windbot account so you're wasting 7 days bot so it isn't worth it for the buyer to share the script/their account. Sorry if this didn't make sense I've had a few beers but it seems alright.

I absolutely agree with this proposal, and as @Diaxy mentions would be amazing material to be eventually included in WB3.0.