Signup Now

Keyboard and mouse mode

There is some risk of being deleted using the control/resist mode in the options to simulate mouse and keyboard?
    I mean, that way I see the mouse move like I was even playing manual.

there is a risk of getting deleted even without using bot,
    I think this might be safer than simulate cause I noticed that when there were LOOOONG queues on morta and i wasn't doing anything manually on pc the connecting window was randomly dissapearing after 5-7 minutes, just saw it few times and it was dissapearing even in the middle of the "next check in x minutes" so maybe there is some detection in client and its checking if you are doing something manual on pc (I am not pro programmer to tell that that they can or can't separate simulated clicks from the real ones) but the thing is that when I had bot opened with control/resist mode and cavebot enabled the queue wasn't dissapearing at all, now i am using control/resist almost all the time on my main acc

@Lucas Terra I know you probably checked tibia client for possible detection tool over 100 times already, but maybe it needs some investigation cause it was happening randomly always 5-7 minutes
    hope everything mentioned above is clear and you can understand it, I am not english expert ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    there is a risk of getting deleted even without using bot,
    I think this might be safer than simulate cause I noticed that when there were LOOOONG queues on morta and i wasn't doing anything manually on pc the connecting window was randomly dissapearing after 5-7 minutes, just saw it few times and it was dissapearing even in the middle of the "next check in x minutes" so maybe there is some detection in client and its checking if you are doing something manual on pc (I am not pro programmer to tell that that they can or can't separate simulated clicks from the real ones) but the thing is that when I had bot opened with control/resist mode and cavebot enabled the queue wasn't dissapearing at all, now i am using control/resist almost all the time on my main acc

@Lucas Terra I know you probably checked tibia client for possible detection tool over 100 times already, but maybe it needs some investigation cause it was happening randomly always 5-7 minutes
    hope everything mentioned above is clear and you can understand it, I am not english expert ;p
    thanks, i think its safer too