Signup Now
    Free User

Advice/expertise needed

Hi all!

Me & friend havent played since 2009 give or take and now we're back since 2 months. We have a main account each and a bot account (his main is MS and my main is RP). We're both 350+ but our bot accounts are far lower but we would like to play those abit more since the character synergy is better, and RP sucks dick in my opinion now. And we mainly got MS/RP friends

Due limited time we really cant xp a character back all the way to 300 manually so the plan is to bot them, he was scammed buying a 300+ EK before we retired so thats why we're going the long way and not go for that shortcut. Any tips on where he can bot a 180 EK and I can bot my 150 ED? We no longer got acces to our old "moneymakers" so we only want to bot those 2 accounts. Personally, I heared that Oramond minotaurs is kinda good xp for a low level mage and I dont care really about wasting some money on it. At this point you're most likely thinking, why the fuck would you do that? There's far better options for the ED, and thats where I need your advice/expertise!

As I've mentioned we've botted before, but we've been out for such a long time and we need some guidance. I heared some rumours that nowadays if an account gets banned for botting they will ban every account used on that IP, is that correct? I have no intensions of botting on my main. I just wanna set the bot up when I go to work and play on my normal one whenever I want/can.

Ps; if you're capable of making a good script I'm sure we can work something out!

My sincere apologies for any possible English grammar mistakes, havent really to use my English the last 7 years so it went abit downhill.
    Not sure if this is the correct forum section either, sorry if it's the wrong one.
    Last edited by Manutd; 06-17-2016 at 04:12 PM.