Signup Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Free User
    nice, super fast

Free User
    for some reason i can never update windbot, i always have to delete all my files from windbot folder and fully reinstall it, anyone knows whatsup with that?

Free User
    haha .. thanks

Free User
    @SuNe can you tell me why appear the "virus" with AVG? it never happened before. so if u can aswer me ill be so glad!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellouxd View Post
    @SuNe can you tell me why appear the "virus" with AVG? it never happened before. so if u can aswer me ill be so glad!
    It happends now and then, it is just a false positive, aslong as you have downloaded it from the right site.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    It happends now and then, it is just a false positive, aslong as you have downloaded it from the right site.
    YE, I downloaded from here. but thanks for ur answer

Free User
    Its not working for me,
    i download the file install it but wheni try to open it nothing happends, and if i go directly to the rooute of windbot (C:\Program Files (x86)\WindBot) and try to oppen the .exe i get the following error
    "windows have no acces to the media, you may lack the privilies to open it etc etc" but im administrator and also have tryed right click run As Admin, but nothing works, no matter how many times i re-install it how cna i fix this :S

Free User
    lol my avg detected virus

Free User
    yeap, its says there is a virus, on AVG, even if i say ignore it, it still not letting me execute windbot, any solution, apart from disable AVG???
    thx

Free User
    Hellow Lucas srry to bother you but i dont know what else to do already a ful day and i cant use my bot,
    if i installa version 2.8.1 the .exe cant be opend windows says i dont have the rights or is damage, no matter if i unistall everything i already run ccleaner and elated every tray of windbot but everytime i install it the exe is damaged, also if i install version 2.8.0 it runs normal it doesnt gets damage but its uncompartible with the tibia clinet, what can i do to fix this no1 help me with the problem, pleasee help me