Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My characters dying almost everyday in this place, so many pk.... but task almost done

Highest level at the moment, sometimes auto-responder help save my life but sometimes writing something that not making any meaning

and the last one, realy nice profit 5-8k/h but many pks also here, always i have 150lvl+ logged out here to come fast and kill pk, all scripts at the moment are only self-made

Free User
    Keep it going!

Okay , people can start say what they want because im the luckiest person on forum, 2 tasks on 2 characters 2x dwarven helmet....1,5kk profit in 2 days on 50lvls in the 3rd task i will make a video from killing the horned fox, i trying to make video in the second but is going something wrong and isnt saved,my bad but anyway dwarven helmet

In the way to go and kill the horned fox (im going through undead caves from thais) i decided to go inside good old quest which is crusader helmet quest and it was really fun because i remember old times when killing giant spider was a very hard, its like killing a strength boss today and now it was harder to run along many guards than a killing a giant spiders and my small tips now if u dont want get delete is very important to do something without using bot i mean short and easy quests like crusader helmet, just killing a couple of monsters, i doing it when i have some free time just spend around 30-60 mins and doing some fun things in this game

I forget write about my loot, looted full plate set with steel helmet in 1 giant spider, i was laughing when i saw this. Im truly lucky guy

And some pictures from my little adventure
    Last edited by czarnysorcerer; 07-17-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Here you got my 3rd task and i recorded it like i say, just watch it....if you dont want to watch just look on the picture down...

Last edited by czarnysorcerer; 07-17-2016 at 05:57 PM.

Okay, so lucky weekend is almost done..in this time i mostly botted on knights, now in the work week i going back to bot my high level chars and i will probably finish my last minotask on last character so i will put some pictures....i looted 3x dwarven helmet in 2 days on 3 characters in 3 tasks, how its possible? I dont know, maybe isnt so hard to loot it now. I started thinking about making 100% full afk script mino tasker its pure profit i sold each helmet for 500k(ppl selling it for 700k in my server but i sell it fast) and nose ring 200k so 700k in lets say 2-3days + loot during task. We will see. In the end i will put picture with current levels and some bonus picture, so see you again in few days

Death list 1 of my knights, my scripts working fine, 99% of deaths are from pk
    Last edited by czarnysorcerer; 07-17-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Thats a very good luck man!
    http://i.imgur.com/s0aimHt.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/AuTCF8V.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/GRTa9fA.gif

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Edron Behemoths [235+]
    ED/MS
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by czarnysorcerer View Post
    Here you got my 3rd task and i recorded it like i say, just watch it....if you dont want to watch just look on the picture down...
    Could u please share our script to hunting minos?