Signup Now
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by kuririn View Post
    Not everyone knows how to do these commands, there is no tutorial or anything. Not everyone knows what it means Nat, or the like.

And if windbot work perfectly, they would not have people complaining. I'm not complaining about the naviserver, I know it's for free. I am complaining that the right would fix the navi inside the bot.
    Yes wtf is "NAT" JAJAJAJAJA now is funy because i dont understand nothing

NAT NAT NAT jejeje

Quote Originally Posted by kuririn View Post
    Not everyone knows how to do these commands, there is no tutorial or anything. Not everyone knows what it means Nat, or the like.

And if windbot work perfectly, they would not have people complaining. I'm not complaining about the naviserver, I know it's for free. I am complaining that the right would fix the navi inside the bot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzy View Post
    Yes wtf is "NAT" JAJAJAJAJA now is funy because i dont understand nothing

NAT NAT NAT jejeje

My bad, with NAT i mean UPnP.

And there is a tutorial on how to setup the server, But if someone can't understand how to change "useUPnP: true" to "useUPnP: false", well then they might not be suited to use the nav server.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Windows Instructions (this only works on Windows Vista or higher, 32 bits or 64 bits):
    1. Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (32 bits)
    2. Choose your settings in 'navserv.json'
    3. Start the server
    4. Windows Firewall will ask for permission to run the server, allow it to run

PS.: With UPnP enabled it might take up to 10 seconds to boot up, because it will try to do port forwarding for you. If you know how to setup your router you can port forward manually and disable UPnP for faster startup..
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Ok genius of computers "nat" you are saying the navi is only for computers students?? And the navi is not for free users is for premmys because i need the license for i can acces to navi options on the bot -.- AND i will try to change the upn tru to falce u.u
    No, im saying that Navi might be for people who can READ and change a TRUE to FALSE and press SAVE.

And yes, Navi server is for both free and paid users, and anyone can host it.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by sune View Post
    no, im saying that navi might be for people who can read and change a true to false and press save.

And yes, navi server is for both free and paid users, and anyone can host it.
    omg is working im a genius of computers o yeeeeeeaaaaah

thx to all kiss for all reall
    i love all on this forum

thx to all guys support me
    thx for my dad
    thx for my mon
    my sister

im so happy really :')

Quote Originally Posted by KieeR View Post
    Ofc, without this don't even start to working :P Btw. i alredy fixed my problems, and everything working fine =)
    Please can you post how you fixed them? Sorry to be a pain, but it will be very useful to us and to others in the thread if people are having similar problems...

omg is working im a genius of computers o yeeeeeeaaaaah

thx to all kiss for all reall
    i love all on this forum

thx to all guys support me
    thx for my dad
    thx for my mon
    my sister

im so happy really :')

Congratulations you earned the achievement "True / False master"!

I just edited navserv.json, because before forgot it

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Congratulations you earned the achievement "True / False master"!
    Jajaja yea finally i have my archivement

Free User
    I'v got an error while installing C++. This came up:
    0x80240017

So, i'm trying to delete all my versions already installed of C++ Visual.
    Does any1 got this same error? Any tips on how to solve it?

Couldnt fix it. :/
    Last edited by mamaro; 06-07-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaro View Post
    I'v got an error while installing C++. This came up:
    0x80240017

So, i'm trying to delete all my versions already installed of C++ Visual.
    Does any1 got this same error? Any tips on how to solve it?

Couldnt fix it. :/
    i have same problem