Signup Now
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Can I create more rooms?

NavServ can't start at my computer. First i have: "Wait while we initialize your NavServer" and after while NavServer.exe stop responding and crash =( Can someone help me? And second question: you going to fix public NaviServer? I mean navi.tibiawindbot.com.

My OS is W7.

Free User
    i run the exe. with adm permissions, but it same problem 07:44:08 Navigation: User registration failed, tried to run in desktop already
    Last edited by vpsrick; 06-07-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzy View Post
    yes but we are paying for a product finished no for products are testing
    I don't know whether or not the public release of navi binaries was always going to be a thing, but as a non-official view, I'd say that you were delivered a finished product, but a select few individuals decided to ruin it... "This is why we can't have nice things."

Quote Originally Posted by firiots View Post
    Can I create more rooms?
    You should be able to create rooms as you would on the public server, but you will need to ensure you have the required permissions, this means either running the server as admin or running it from a non-UAC protected directory (documents, desktop, etc). This might not work on reflection, I think we need to investigate room creation. For the time being, you should be able to run multiple instances of the server by copying the binaries to another location, and changing the port in navserv.json.

Quote Originally Posted by KieeR View Post
    NavServ can't start at my computer. First i have: "Wait while we initialize your NavServer" and after while NavServer.exe stop responding and crash =( Can someone help me? And second question: you going to fix public NaviServer? I mean navi.tibiawindbot.com.

My OS is W7.
    Did you already install the Visual C++ dependency listed in the main topic? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

Quote Originally Posted by vpsrick View Post
    i run the exe. with adm permissions, but it same problem 07:44:08 Navigation: User registration failed, tried to run in desktop already
    That's unusual, it certainly looks like a permissions issue. I can't investigate right now but should be able to in 6-7 hours. Are you using some strange characters in username, password, email address etc? It could be that it doesn't support non-English standard characters (e.g accented characters and such). It's worth trying without those characters.
    Last edited by Josh; 06-07-2016 at 10:55 AM. Reason: 2 posts again, multiquote over 2 pages is borked for me.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    You should be able to create rooms as you would on the public server, but you will need to ensure you have the required permissions, this means either running the server as admin or running it from a non-UAC protected directory (documents, desktop, etc).
    im try to open from my vps, for i use localhost, but i wanna try to open and sned me this erros

Qo6ZEc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    I don't know whether or not the public release of navi binaries was always going to be a thing, but as a non-official view, I'd say that you were delivered a finished product, but a select few individuals decided to ruin it... "This is why we can't have nice things."

You should be able to create rooms as you would on the public server, but you will need to ensure you have the required permissions, this means either running the server as admin or running it from a non-UAC protected directory (documents, desktop, etc). This might not work on reflection, I think we need to investigate room creation. For the time being, you should be able to run multiple instances of the server by copying the binaries to another location, and changing the port in navserv.json.

Did you already install the Visual C++ dependency listed in the main topic? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

That's unusual, it certainly looks like a permissions issue. I can't investigate right now but should be able to in 6-7 hours. Are you using some strange characters in username, password, email address etc? It could be that it doesn't support non-English standard characters (e.g accented characters and such). It's worth trying without those characters.
    Ofc, without this don't even start to working :P Btw. i alredy fixed my problems, and everything working fine =)

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzy View Post
    im try to open from my vps, for i use localhost, but i wanna try to open and sned me this erros

Qo6ZEc.jpg
    Try to turn of UPnP and manually portforward if you're going use it other then as localhost
    Last edited by SuNe; 06-07-2016 at 11:20 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    First of all, exactly what pitzy said. We use a product that we are paying for the service, we are not using for free. When we pay for something we hope effectively. What did not happen.

Second, about the error, it is the same error kieer. I have installed all that was asked, and when i open the file, wait for "Wait while we initialize your NavServer" and after while NavServer.exe stop responding and crash.

Quote Originally Posted by kuririn View Post
    First of all, exactly what pitzy said. We use a product that we are paying for the service, we are not using for free. When we pay for something we hope effectively. What did not happen.

Second, about the error, it is the same error kieer. I have installed all that was asked, and when i open the file, wait for "Wait while we initialize your NavServer" and after while NavServer.exe stop responding and crash.
    Try to turn of UPnP and manually portforward if you're going use it other then as localhost.

Also, you're paying for Windbot, and windbot works great.
    Navi server is a free download, just as WindMC and WindAddons, which everyone, paying or not, can download for free.
    Last edited by SuNe; 06-07-2016 at 11:20 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Try to turn of NAT and manually portforward if you're going use it other then as localhost.

Also, you're paying for Windbot, and windbot works great.
    Navi server is a free download, just as WindMC and WindAddons, which everyone, paying or not, can download for free.
    Not everyone knows how to do these commands, there is no tutorial or anything. Not everyone knows what it means Nat, or the like.

And if windbot work perfectly, they would not have people complaining. I'm not complaining about the naviserver, I know it's for free. I am complaining that the right would fix the navi inside the bot.