Signup Now
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
    I can't create navi room manually also same problem with edit navserv.json .

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps?

Quote Originally Posted by Matheus Santos View Post
    i can not connect the computer that is starting the NavigationHost , but can connect from another machine .

Does anyone know why ?
    How are you trying to connect? Are you using localhost or 127.0.0.1 as the IP? Are the computers on the same network? Is the other machine on the same network?
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Hello, can someone tell me what shuld i write in Windbot-Navigation-Server IP, if i make server on second computer in my hause (I have the same ip on both computers). Shuld be 'localhost', my ruter ip, my host name or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzoszekk View Post
    Hello, can someone tell me what shuld i write in Windbot-Navigation-Server IP, if i make server on second computer in my hause (I have the same ip on both computers). Shuld be 'localhost', my ruter ip, my host name or what.
    The other computers local IP address.

Open CMD and write "ipconfig"
    IPv4 Address..... 192.168.*.* <-- That one

It could also be

IPv4 Address..... 10.121.*.*

Localhost or 127.0.0.1 only works if the server is hosted on the same computer.
    Last edited by Josh; 08-22-2016 at 03:21 PM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Fixed a crash when deleting dormant nav rooms, which was making it impossible to start the server up.

Free User
    I just opened the NavServ on my own computer to use windbot here (same IP adress), but I can't connect to the server in Windbot, it's not working. Can someone help me?

IMAGE > http://imgur.com/a/0ZRrL
    Last edited by Ahmudi; 08-25-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmudi View Post
    I just opened the NavServ on my own computer to use windbot here (same IP adress), but I can't connect to the server in Windbot, it's not working. Can someone help me?

IMAGE > http://imgur.com/a/0ZRrL
    Use 'localhost' to connect on a server hosted on the same machine.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Use 'localhost' to connect on a server hosted on the same machine.
    Tried with 'localhost'

Image > http://imgur.com/d0bAfIs

Not working

@Ahmudi, you must specify the port, if you're not running on the default port 7175. So, in your case:

Code:
    localhost:27015

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    @Ahmudi, you must specify the port, if you're not running on the default port 7175. So, in your case:

Code:
    localhost:27015
    :*** love you <3

Free User
    ahh im noob if you talking about scripts you can make better tutorial cuz i rly dont understant that