Signup Now
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

Hellgate accounts mass deleted?

Hello

Yesterday I lost 13/16 repenters accounts and I decided to not give up and started to run 3 accs that survived on morta but the thing is its 2 am already and doing it from 23 and all that time hellgate is almost empty (max 15-20 accs) while usually it was overcrowded and ppl were stuck very oftern. My question is if anyone heard about other people that lost their repenters accounts last days. Would be gratefull for an answer.

Free User
    yes many players lost their accounts from that even the money holder that ever bot on it

you better stop doing that case i think cip start to delete every one abuse those tasks as it destroy economy as they said .

sorry for your lost

Free User
    I lost 2,2k repenters chars last week. I dont think i will remake them, it took me a lot of time and they didnt last very long.

looks like they are checking ip logs or HWID? (can they check it?) and it seems like they can keep track of gp from those chars and banning even non botted moneyholders, i am botting like 3 acc on hg tasks on morta (only magic and waterig) since week or so and not deleted yet

also I noticed strange thing, some of my check actions on HG script are getting skipped, dunno how its possible, I checked actions, coordinates etc, EVERYTHING and it should work, It happens like every 5 chars
    here you got action:
    if $posz ~= $wpt.z then
    gotolabel("GoToWatering")
    end

its located after rope waypoint(level above) when leaving magic task, how its possible bot can skip it?
    Last edited by Orimorfus; 11-17-2014 at 09:30 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    looks like they are checking ip logs or HWID? (can they check it?) and it seems like they can keep track of gp from those chars and banning even non botted moneyholders, i am botting like 3 acc on hg tasks on morta (only magic and waterig) since week or so and not deleted yet

also I noticed strange thing, some of my check actions on HG script are getting skipped, dunno how its possible, I checked actions, coordinates etc, EVERYTHING and it should work, It happens like every 5 chars
    here you got action:
    if $posz ~= $wpt.z then
    end

its located after rope waypoint(level above) when leaving magic task, how its possible bot can skip it?
    Your bot probobly leaves "watering" too early and when you rope he checks if $posz is not equals to $wpt.z which gives him false because he is no longer on "watering" wpt he is on "leaving watering". U could check if receptacle is full, if not then continue watering.

Free User
    the only 3 accounts that survived to me was made by not me (bought several 5 days voucher accs) maybe they check from what ip we creating our accs.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by marqs View Post
    the only 3 accounts that survived to me was made by not me (bought several 5 days voucher accs) maybe they check from what ip we creating our accs.
    They check it but not only that, all my accounts were created from different ips (through proxy) but it didnt stop cip from deleting them all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post

here you got action:
    if $posz ~= $wpt.z then
    end

my checkers in there never get problem bro

use this, just change the number of waypoints back:

--check location
    if not islocation(2) then
    gotolabel($wptid-3)
    end

example: i made like this -> Stand in Rope ( Lower floor ) > Rope > Stand up floor ( After Rope ) > Action with this checker ( if not here back this 3 wpt )
    Last edited by KrusT; 11-17-2014 at 12:22 PM.

I've created 8 makers and they were deleted on rook already... lol

Free User
    wtf... I got 230 chars and i've been botting for like 5 days without problems yet