Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaxeo View Post
    ofc they have
    they catch:
    - simillar accnumber/pass(I lost 32x4x110-150eks cuz I had pass DeeplingServerNumber),
    - email(I lost more than 200 acc's for using shitty spam mail like 10minutemail, airmail etc),
    - data(I lost 12/13 accs from my highlvl army, all 3x 200-360lvls cuz they was on the same data. I didn't lost only one acc - 3x 240eks, which was on the same spawn like other mcs cuz it wasn't registered),
    - bank transfer/parcels, they catch me bankers(I did them manually) too
    - even houses in tibia, my chars had option to drop loot in house and my house owner get deleted for it, for "helping in breaking law"

but... they check manually too
    Stop spamming bullshit, cuz like more than 90% botter, you now shit.
    Ask real botters who spend few years for botting "real army", no 5mcs on 50fps each

0-20% you don't need to heal with vita, cuz your 550EK is immortal yeah? #swag

1 thing:
    - Give me confirmation from someone who work for cipsoft. till then you have just penis in hand nothing more.

when tibia been under massive DD0S attacks they hire company to provide better stability. they didn't give detail but unleash name of company.
    In better games MMORPG or another types they showing their anti-cheat system. example, CS on steam have 'VAC' and sometimes SXE INJECTED.

And stop saying you botting like factory because someone who giving name account almost same as another must be fuck'd.
    data? ofc tibia rules nothing mention about having couple accounts but be realistic f.e 10 chars online 10h each day at once is suspicious.

Until one of cipsoft crew confirm their method we can't be sure or their modify client[in this scenario @lucas terra will provide updates asap]

that's why fighting about own right in this topic in pointless.

btw if you are that 10% 'better than rest' why you making childish fails. naming account,no data or same data, to be honest you are not diffrent, you just open more mcs.

'- bank transfer/parcels, they catch me bankers(I did them manually) too
    - even houses in tibia, my chars had option to drop loot in house and my house owner get deleted for it, for "helping in breaking law"'

are you serious? for machine to detect this and affort from cipsoft [cheapest solution] will detect only what you have in bp non more.
    to build real one source cant stint on everything. they had to sells outfit and mounts because tibia in not renting like it been before so stop.

i bet this system looks like : 20-30~ old guy fat fuck who been beaten in school and son of policeman who manually do it. cipsoft wont admit to this practice because he's too ugly to lure out from cave on day light.

/sorry for my english

Banned
    ofc they have
    they catch:
    - simillar accnumber/pass(I lost 32x4x110-150eks cuz I had pass DeeplingServerNumber),
    - email(I lost more than 200 acc's for using shitty spam mail like 10minutemail, airmail etc),
    - data(I lost 12/13 accs from my highlvl army, all 3x 200-360lvls cuz they was on the same data. I didn't lost only one acc - 3x 240eks, which was on the same spawn like other mcs cuz it wasn't registered),
    - bank transfer/parcels, they catch me bankers(I did them manually) too
    - even houses in tibia, my chars had option to drop loot in house and my house owner get deleted for it, for "helping in breaking law"
    - same data/pc/ip of creating new acc's
    but... they check manually too
    Stop spamming bullshit, cuz like more than 90% botter, you now shit.
    Ask real botters who spend few years for botting "real army", no 5mcs on 50fps each

0-20% you don't need to heal with vita, cuz your 550EK is immortal yeah? #swag
    And u stop saying 20x30x11002 bullshits because what you said doesn't mean you got caught by an anti-bot system. Its just that u are so fuking tard on going in the same ip with the same registered data with the sames password that someone of cipsoft loled at you and banned you manually.

I lost around 300 accounts in few months(40-350 lvls) . I didn't registered accounts , everything was different on acc email,login,pw etc. I think they deleted mine accounts by IP. It's my opinion. Now i make 600 accs and we will see what happend in future. Anyway cipsoft added some system on the website and you can make maximum 10 accounts per 1 IP then you must change your ip. .

40 chars 150-350 deleted
    130 accounts ( 3 chars per 1 acc) deleted - It was my first mass delete i had here similar logins like a tibia1,tibia2 just accs was not registered, also botted 24/7
    130 accounts ( 1 char per 1 acc ) deleted - Here was everything different login,pw,email , accounts not registered but i was botting 24/7 every char.

Now im boting again new chars , every acc with different login,pw , not registered , on 1 respawn im boting 4 chars now not 3 and maximum 7-8 hours per 1 char so we will see when i get delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Blade View Post
    And u stop saying 20x30x11002 bullshits because what you said doesn't mean you got caught by an anti-bot system. Its just that u are so fuking tard on going in the same ip with the same registered data with the sames password that someone of cipsoft loled at you and banned you manually.
    oh yea, mr Einstein.
    lets wait for opinion from "better 10%" hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by grafix View Post
    1 thing:
    - Give me confirmation from someone who work for cipsoft. till then you have just penis in hand nothing more.

when tibia been under massive DD0S attacks they hire company to provide better stability. they didn't give detail but unleash name of company.
    In better games MMORPG or another types they showing their anti-cheat system. example, CS on steam have 'VAC' and sometimes SXE INJECTED.

And stop saying you botting like factory because someone who giving name account almost same as another must be fuck'd.
    data? ofc tibia rules nothing mention about having couple accounts but be realistic f.e 10 chars online 10h each day at once is suspicious.

Until one of cipsoft crew confirm their method we can't be sure or their modify client[in this scenario @lucas terra will provide updates asap]

that's why fighting about own right in this topic in pointless.

btw if you are that 10% 'better than rest' why you making childish fails. naming account,no data or same data, to be honest you are not diffrent, you just open more mcs.

'- bank transfer/parcels, they catch me bankers(I did them manually) too
    - even houses in tibia, my chars had option to drop loot in house and my house owner get deleted for it, for "helping in breaking law"'

are you serious? for machine to detect this and affort from cipsoft [cheapest solution] will detect only what you have in bp non more.
    to build real one source cant stint on everything. they had to sells outfit and mounts because tibia in not renting like it been before so stop.

i bet this system looks like : 20-30~ old guy fat fuck who been beaten in school and son of policeman who manually do it. cipsoft wont admit to this practice because he's too ugly to lure out from cave on day light.

/sorry for my english
    21years old, 62kg, son of furniture fitter, not been beaten in school.
    I don't said "we are better" but we have much more experiencein it.
    Not 10 accs for 10hr/day, it was smth 21h/day and then relog to the next char on acc.

Please. Just ask Shanp, Zick, Ozun, Psiakolasek, Gryllz and other known botters from ibot/windbot.
    Last edited by Gaxeo; 12-04-2014 at 12:33 PM.

oh yea, mr Einstein.

I don't said "we are better" but we have much more experimence in it.
    Not 10 accs for 10hr/day, it was smth 21h/day and then relog to the next char on acc.
    idk why u said :

about rest so 21h is more suspicious than my theory but be real until someone confirm how they doing it it's senseless.

fact is new style of botting on retro mostly is hellgate task~~
    because of that abuse im sure it impact on actual lags. it work like ddos because in same time tons of 8-20lvl chars trying to login and do task and reloging to another circle never end.

Banned
    oh yea, mr Einstein.

I don't said "we are better" but we have much more experimence in it.

Please. Just ask Shanp, Zick, Ozun, Psiakolasek, Gryllz and other known botters from ibot/windbot.
    I don't understand your english. I just said that you are saying bullshit.

21 years without university nowadays is beeing beaten.
    62kgs is the wheight of my sister. Play something more than just tibia and eat more not only redbulls and pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    I lost around 300 accounts in few months(40-350 lvls) . I didn't registered accounts , everything was different on acc email,login,pw etc. I think they deleted mine accounts by IP. It's my opinion. Now i make 600 accs and we will see what happend in future. Anyway cipsoft added some system on the website and you can make maximum 10 accounts per 1 IP then you must change your ip. .

40 chars 150-350 deleted
    130 accounts ( 3 chars per 1 acc) deleted - It was my first mass delete i had here similar logins like a tibia1,tibia2 just accs was not registered, also botted 24/7
    130 accounts ( 1 char per 1 acc ) deleted - Here was everything different login,pw,email , accounts not registered but i was botting 24/7 every char.

Now im boting again new chars , every acc with different login,pw , not registered , on 1 respawn im boting 4 chars now not 3 and maximum 7-8 hours per 1 char so we will see when i get delete.
    Wtf got rl life?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Blade View Post
    I don't understand your english. I just said that you are saying bullshit.

21 years without university nowadays is beeing beaten.
    62kgs is the wheight of my sister. Play something more than just tibia and eat more not only redbulls and pizza.

Wtf got rl life?
    but I love pizzas and energy drinks and junk food! Your sister is fat btw.
    Tibia-store.com should say smth about botting army of highlvls 24/7.

@Razor Blade
    We(the better 10%) don't have rl life.

Banned

@Razor Blade
    As you said, you don't have rl life. I can see that. probalby a fucking virgin.

Saying 60kgs is fat is probably cus u never had a pussy to stick it in. just some fap fap fap.

Adriana Lima 60kgs one of the most perfect girls in the world .
    she is so fucking fat right?

U dumbass

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://yavenezuela.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Adriana_Lima_image_adriana_lima_36766776_760_1024.jpg). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

as i said you just botting numbers of mcs nothing more. you dont have knowledge from cipsoft because you are not worker there or lucas terra who doing more than u. sad but true.
    about your weight etc. you propably mistaken understand my conclusion about 20-30 old guys blablabla - that was description of anti cheat made by cipsoft xd

@Razor Blade