Signup Now
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Free User
    There's a small bug in the hidden lizard script for royal paladin.. it's all perfect until he goes to refill. He gets stucked in the first wall where you need to use "exano hur up". He stands like 3 sqms from the wall, so you need to manually move the char to the wall to let the bot use exani hur and continue with the script. Besides that, it's all perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBoy View Post
    There's a small bug in the hidden lizard script for royal paladin.. it's all perfect until he goes to refill. He gets stucked in the first wall where you need to use "exano hur up". He stands like 3 sqms from the wall, so you need to manually move the char to the wall to let the bot use exani hur and continue with the script. Besides that, it's all perfect!
    Check if you have map marks. If you have, remove all.
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Looking really good brad, well done.

Free User
    Been running the hydra script for two hours now, works great! 100k profit and 310k/h withput bonus, im 141rp Thanks for the script brad!

Banned
    Hi, im testing your dragon lords at zao script on my 200+ed. So far it works perfectly, just made some change for myself.
    What about soft boots refiller? Are you gonna add it soon?
    Thanks for the script ! - gonna update screen after finish my hunt.

And here is the result from 2 hours of botting. Also as we can see on the screen, bot sometimes put gold coins to wrong backpacks, but its not a big problem;p

aj.jpg
    Last edited by karli; 04-27-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Free User
    Hey Just Throwing in A script idea been hoping i'd see u come out with it... if u get the time i would really like for u to put together a Yalahar Cemetery -1 Please, Thank You

Free User
    i have use 5 o ur scrips.. diferent lvls and voc.. i love them all.. u rox =)

Was using your forbidden lands behe script and I got this error and died. Any ideas why this would happen? It only happened with 1 client, had many more botting with wind as well

free lists, is there something better? xd

Free User
    This Sea Serspents script got one problem. when he go to the refil from spawn -1 and hes near hur up place he need to stop targeting. Because when there are some monsters near hur up place he just run for this monstsers and didnt come back to waypoint with exani hur up. The same problem is when he go to the spawn after refil and he want to use exani hur down...