Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Yeah this bot is amazing, I really like how smooth the moving is on it. Using the map to move is amazing.

No need for flaming IB and its community.. Let us just be better and win on that way
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    No need for flaming IB and its community.. Let us just be better and win on that way
    Couldn't agree with SuNe more on this. No need to attack any other community, let us just admire this one.

Wind Powered
    Exacly, they will come without attacking They will just see that Wind is better ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Couldn't agree more with you. You guys took too long to realize how bad that bot is and I'm glad that you all are here
    i would to say that bot isn't that bad. It's just developer and his stuff don't care about community etc. In my opinion there's no progress. Shitty CPU usage from long time etc. I wanna something new. That's why i propably will leave iBot.

I hope Windbot will be amazing as NeoBot or even better!

Free User
    weird. for 2h ibot forum is updarting to version vB 4.2.2 so weird...

and Jonatas start care about community or something. He's often online now hahahaha . Too late bro!

tava no Red, putz aqui é mt diferente..
    to até me cagando de ir caçar com medo de morrer atoa
    to perdidin
    mas vamo ver nuq da, pessoal ta falando bem

@ vendetta, se ta com medo mano, veja como roda fique de olho em pelo menos 1 volta e coloque alarme pra tudo quando é coisa, menos stand time esta bugado, , mas pode ter certeza que o bot é top
    Tibia player since 2003

+Rep Everyone That Helped You.

New on WindBot?, Try this amazing tutorial