Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some Free Scripts

Hello guys, i've just bought windbot 2 weeks ago. I've first played Tibia at version 7.6 and have been playing for some periods. I've been retired for 3 years now or so.

I'm gonna release some free scripts that I made by myself. They are simple scripts and not advanced but they are full afk at least on my computer . Anyway if you find any bug or anything that would make it better just tell me. I won't be too much active here due to college and shit. But I'll try to fix it asap.

Paladin

Ankrahmun Tarpit Tomb -1
    : It has refiller, depositer and checks. The bot will buy health pots and mana pots and you can configure that at Settings. You got to choose 3 Backpack Names: Main Backpack, Gold Backpack, Loot Backpack. The depositer will choose between stackable and non-stackable and will separate them in 2 "Depot Boxes". Worked fine for hours. Level 10 to be full afk and like dist 30.

Laguna Islands -1
    : It has refiller, depositer and checks. The bot will buy health pots and mana pots and you can configure that at Settings. You got to choose 3 Backpack Names: Main Backpack, Gold Backpack, Loot Backpack. The depositer will choose between stackable and non-stackable and will separate them in 2 "Depot Boxes". It sets the targeting off when he reaches laguna surface and sets it on when he reaches -1 so it doesn't waste spears. I've been doing that since level 25 and you'll just spend some mana but its worthier than losing like 10 royal spears killing crabs and frogs.
    Last edited by Boobies; 05-25-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Free User
    Good luck.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mololo View Post
    Good luck.
    I'm soon releasing Laguna Island -1 for Paladin when I'm done there. Moreover, I'm going to make -2 -3 optional for higher levels. Same features as Tarpit Tomb. Would really appreciate some feedback so I can improve the scripts to the max.

Free User
    Testing ur script right now for link an hour.
    As u ask for feedback... so:
    - the wpt where the char must stand sometimes is not enough to talk to the npc(when buying spears), so i had to move it.
    -think is a good idea to add honour guard to the targeting cuz sometimes they get in the way when the char is trying to open the hole
    -still trying to understand the place where it should force to refill
    -it did not deposited the rares(didn't find the specific flaw, may be my fault, till trying to understand
    anyway, my only observations till now.
    Loved the scripts, thank you very much XD

Free User

Nice broo thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by garrincha View Post
    Testing ur script right now for link an hour.
    As u ask for feedback... so:
    - the wpt where the char must stand sometimes is not enough to talk to the npc(when buying spears), so i had to move it.
    -think is a good idea to add honour guard to the targeting cuz sometimes they get in the way when the char is trying to open the hole
    -still trying to understand the place where it should force to refill
    -it did not deposited the rares(didn't find the specific flaw, may be my fault, till trying to understand
    anyway, my only observations till now.
    Loved the scripts, thank you very much XD
    First 2 points ok, thanks
    Third Point: Your char will hunt until he has 3 spears left. When that occurs, the bot will check if theres monsters around and if there's not, he will set targeting off and leave the cave.
    Fourth Point: Didn't get that bug. The depositer is from Dehan, you can check the code here or in my persistents.

Thanks for the feedback ^^

I'm gonna soon upload Laguna Islands -1 for paladins. I would recommend be atleast level 30 dist 70 normal set to be there. Stay tuned.

ps. I'm on final exams at college so I can't really get online too much. If you want I can upload some screens from my Paladin botting there but just to show you it's a good script. ^^

Free User
    hows the exp like on both scripts?

Quote Originally Posted by LoW View Post
    hows the exp like on both scripts?
    Dunno but I think it's like 6-10k/h first and 25-30k/h on the second.

where are script for -2?