Signup Now

Thread: Why no paypal

Free User

Angry Why no paypal

Um saco, essa porra de pagseguro fica cancelando a merda da minha compra sem motivo. Aconteceu mês passado, tive que comprar com cartão de um parente, achei que ia normalizar agora, quando fui tentar, DE NOVO. Tenho limite sobrando, não sei que porcaria é essa que o pagseguro. Sinceramente, uma bela porcaria. E vcs nem pra adicionar um sistema de pagamento diferente, paypal, etc. Como fazer agora? Vão perder cliente mesmo?

First of all, post in English. Second, we got MANY options, you should try out via BlueSnap/PayPro, or try RaphSeller.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Why doen'st appear to me? I can only see PagSeguro as payment method...

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    First of all, post in English. Second, we got MANY options, you should try out via BlueSnap/PayPro, or try RaphSeller.
    Seriously that you send to me an 'infraction' when i was annoyed because I CANT PAY for a license time? Are you joking me? What kind of sellers are you?

Free User
    Well, i was already unhappy by the problems i am passing to pay for a license. Adding that, some random moderator comes in my post, send me an infraction, don't answer my question (so i stiil unabble to pay) and leaves the post. That is the kind of staff you work with @LucasTerra? Well, congratz, now i WONT renew my license with windbot aswell i'll stop the game. It is funny, the world of commerce is not the same. A good seller treats extremely carefull their costumers, but seems that is not the case of Windbot, right? Well, again, THANKS to this random moderator, that dont do nothing besides send infraction to people, i, again, wont renew my license. Be careful guys, you seems to be at the top of the bots FOR THIS MOMENT, but, keep treating your costumers like this and you will fall roughly as a plane falls without one of yours wings. BB

Quote Originally Posted by alpharox View Post
    Well, i was already unhappy by the problems i am passing to pay for a license. Adding that, some random moderator comes in my post, send me an infraction, don't answer my question (so i stiil unabble to pay) and leaves the post. That is the kind of staff you work with @LucasTerra? Well, congratz, now i WONT renew my license with windbot aswell i'll stop the game. It is funny, the world of commerce is not the same. A good seller treats extremely carefull their costumers, but seems that is not the case of Windbot, right? Well, again, THANKS to this random moderator, that dont do nothing besides send infraction to people, i, again, wont renew my license. Be careful guys, you seems to be at the top of the bots FOR THIS MOMENT, but, keep treating your costumers like this and you will fall roughly as a plane falls without one of yours wings. BB
    Friend, what do you expect? We can't open exceptions just because you look unhappy, you also have to follow the rules. Also, I gave you three different options for you to try out and see if you could make the purchase. If you looked further, we had to drop PayPal because of different issues with it. The problem that you can't pay isn't on our side, it can be on yours or PagSeguro's (their service isn't really good lately but well).

Good luck.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Friend, what do you expect? We can't open exceptions just because you look unhappy, you also have to follow the rules. Also, I gave you three different options for you to try out and see if you could make the purchase. If you looked further, we had to drop PayPal because of different issues with it. The problem that you can't pay isn't on our side, it can be on yours or PagSeguro's (their service isn't really good lately but well).

Good luck.
    problemapayment.jpg

Why gave 3 different opções that DOESN'T APPEAR to me... Can you see now?

problemapayment.jpg

Www.raphseller.com
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

problemapayment.jpg

Oh sorry I didn't know they were restricted to us from brazil... try RaphSeller as I've told you earlier. If it doesn't work, I guess some BR resellers (gamertrades for example) sell for real cash as well.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP