Signup Now
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
    Free User
    hi friend, i had a problem, all script is fine but, it doesnt use the exori frigo only the wand, or please tellme what i need to do?

Banned
    Ok first of all, im done scripting. I'm very tired of wasting RL time and efforts in Tibia. It won't be any update on my scripts so feel free to publish them fixed with ur own name. (Just freebies, selling my paid ones is forbidden from forum rules.)

The main reason is that Tibia 2015 is worse than 2014, and 2014's was worse than 2013's, etc... Tibia is reaching its time, and mine has already come.

I will be working on Unity to create my own game, which mainly will be a 3D game starting from the Tibia basics [7.6~8.0], when I've my first alpha version, I'll notice you guys here at windbot forums (probably windbot 5.0 by then).

It was a good time here and Tibia was one of the best games, but nowadays its not the game I loved playing, soooo, cya to all, good luck and get the fun I'm not able to find anymore!

Cheers for you all.
    Dekk.

NOOOOO! i was about to get some paid scripts! :c

well... Good luck on your new project. My best wishes!

Free User

Banned
    I already did all you said i even readed some other replys that you answered and i configured my scarab coin bpdp i also put the supply like you said making also sure to change the cap option for a lower option than my cap i did all that and nothing happend it stills go buys the manas and go back to dp...

Banned
    please i beg you help me out just me i want to be the last kid your helping please i beg you pleaseeee