Signup Now
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
    That's the problem though, right when we load the script we get spammed with msg boxes. So we can't change it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Renji View Post
    That's the problem though, right when we load the script we get spammed with msg boxes. So we can't change it.
    Yes you can. I've been trying and you can use the other modes. Please, copy & paste the errors you've got. (post a screenshot if you can't copy/paste)

Thanks!

PS: I've been thinking on it and I'll add lure mode also for RP's and EK's but i'll take a bit of time.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekk View Post
    Yes you can. I've been trying and you can use the other modes. Please, copy & paste the errors you've got. (post a screenshot if you can't copy/paste)

Thanks!

PS: I've been thinking on it and I'll add lure mode also for RP's and EK's but i'll take a bit of time.
    i have a problem with my paladin 13 with the tomb script. All time msg boxes "change to scarab coin mode" "luring mode only for mages"

Free User
    Ankrahmun - #3 Peninsula Tomb, has an bug with the knight, attacks the way keed mode and can not be changed.

Free User
    Dragons Darashia - Awesome script dude! Thx!!!

PS: EK.

Free User
    How i configure the hotkeys for Mage Fenrock- dragonlord?

Free User
    Man, it'ss posible to config pick up crossboww at dragons darashia script?

Free User
    Hey Dekklezz, after this update on tibia i went to run ankrahmun tombs #3 on scarab mode coin lvl55 ED...it left DP and went to bank, in the bank NPC he stucked trying to type the words "hi deposit all balance withdraw *** " he was typing and clearing msg at the same time..wasnt doing anything after that...stucked in this point for me =x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielsleal View Post
    Hey Dekklezz, after this update on tibia i went to run ankrahmun tombs #3 on scarab mode coin lvl55 ED...it left DP and went to bank, in the bank NPC he stucked trying to type the words "hi deposit all balance withdraw *** " he was typing and clearing msg at the same time..wasnt doing anything after that...stucked in this point for me =x
    Dont worry, I'll check it tomorrow. Idk what's up with the new update becouse I was out, I'll be tomorrow all day working on this.

@Dekk

AWESOME SCRIPT!

I just start a noob paladin, and this is perfect for it, im using the larvas, scarabs and stuff script of you, and its just perfect no bugs at all. Just maybe a reloger would be nice, sometime i get kicked from tibia, something wrong with my internet, so that could be very handy, at least for me.

You can be sure that i would get one of your paid ones scripts.

Good work!