Signup Now
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekk View Post
    ANKRAHMUN - ALL LARVA|SCARAB|ANCIENT SCARAB CAVES for EVERY VOCATION

Features
    MultiCave Select which cave and which spawn will you hunt.
    Paladin Options Select which ammo will you use (depends on level) between: Spear, Royal Spear, Throwing Stars or Prismatic Bolt.
    Looting and Targeting
    Updates
    05/11/2014: Emergency fix! : Updated it (still had some bugged wpts, corrected them.)

Enjoy
    Tested on 2 different larva places, worked fine, thanks mate

Ps.: Just 1 thing, you used stands (probably because you converted ibot script to windbot ?) inside the cave, its bugging the targeting a bit ^^
    Last edited by downloadkct; 11-05-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Tested on 2 different larva places, worked fine, thanks mate

Ps.: Just 1 thing, you used stands (probably because you converted ibot script to windbot ?) inside the cave, its bugging the targeting a bit ^^
    I always use stands on all my scripts. I dont like the way 'node' works, for me, its messy. With 'stand' your char is forced to go to that sqm, so it works exactly as intended.
    None of my scripts is converted from iBot, I do all of the work (Waypoints, actions, configurations...) unless the HUD displays that I modified but belongs to Sirmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekk View Post
    I always use stands on all my scripts. I dont like the way 'node' works, for me, its messy. With 'stand' your char is forced to go to that sqm, so it works exactly as intended.
    None of my scripts is converted from iBot, I do all of the work (Waypoints, actions, configurations...) unless the HUD displays that I modified but belongs to Sirmate.
    I see, so i wouldnt recommend this, imagine if you got massreported and cm/gm or whatever goes invisibly to look how you are hunting and they see that you are moving to the exact same sqm all the time and then goes back thats the main purpose of node walking method, randomize.

But as i said, its working fine ^^
    Last edited by downloadkct; 11-05-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Banned
    I see, so i wouldnt recommend this, imagine if you got massreported and cm/gm or whatever goes invisibly to look how you are hunting and they see that you are moving to the exact same sqm all the time and then goes back thats the main purpose of node walking method, randomize.

But as i said, its working fine ^^
    U can see in the larvas that the dimension of the stands anyway is 3x3. Btw I dont think that has much to do about deletions, becouse u dont move to a sqm, with arrow keys, u reach the sqm by moving, so yeah, maybe there are some common sqms you step over repeatedly, but considering whole cave and some time you'll step over many sqms (not even on the wpt list) almost as much as the sqm listed as that stand.

Not the same as if you would do mapclicking, to explain that i'll use an example:
    Dots are mapclicks, and arrows (huh! yeah! those are arrows!) are 'the walking by' for the arrow keys.
    Imagine going from A to B with clicks. there is 6 waypoints between them, so you click on the brown pixel, then red pixel, etc etc... would be such a coincidence you click every time in those sqms.
    Now imagine walking from A to B with arrowkeys. Of course you'll step over those 6 waypoints, but also the sqms between them, not ONLY the ones that you clicked before, that's why its harder to detect.
    Clicking on a certain pixel of your screen is quite hard, much more if you do it everytime, mainly becouse there are tons of pixels in the minimap and also in the screen.

PS: If you get massreported and GM visits you, if you're afk you'll be instantly deleted, if you're not, obviously you'll wake up so... xD
    Last edited by Dekk; 11-05-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juaanca View Post
    + rep
    I'll try the dworcs and the corym script tonight, I'll edit later.
    Anyway I like so much your thread.

EDIT: tryed the dworcs script before you edited it, it went fice for 4-5h and then the character fell down into a coryms hole and died ;l but it's working btw
    tryed the ank - larva caves and worked well for 3h aswell but I think that it needed some more wpts in larva and first floor to dont get lost if the char gets lured going down while killing some monsters. That char died by nomad aswell, I'm afk right now, but I'd add to the targetting some more monsters just in case.

thanks.
    I've just read your edit dude, solved all on last update, please re-download it.
    Last edited by Dekk; 11-05-2014 at 11:23 PM.

I know how it works, i just like to be as safe as possible but i changed the stands for nodes and it worked ^^

Banned
    I know how it works, i just like to be as safe as possible but i changed the stands for nodes and it worked ^^
    Hehe, as you wish dude, but I'm 100% sure its somehow safe. I've never been deleted while using windbot in any acc, and got plenty accs with lvls from 1 to 400 so... (and yeah, botting them, even got deleted and later undeleted on a char lvl 200 who was botted since lvl 1 in 4 months... with stamina rushes from 40h to 15~20h)

Banned
    Updated Coryms again

good job man... I'll try some scripts today.

keep going
    Helped you? REP+

Wind Tester
    I see, so i wouldnt recommend this, imagine if you got massreported and cm/gm or whatever goes invisibly to look how you are hunting and they see that you are moving to the exact same sqm all the time and then goes back
    lol.

@Dekk in dworcs script char sometimes stands on destroyed bamboo wall and keep destroying another one