Signup Now
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I found u have action for calculate how much cap he need for example spears and when they have lower than he need then he don't buy spears but go on exp plz add security action for check supplies and ammo before exit city

And u should do something with bp opener because when he trying buy potions close backpacks and try open and again!

Suggestions:
    1. Anty lure when 3+ ancients
    2. Optional Exevo mas san shoter (amount of monsters)
    3. Optional Exori san or exori con.
    4. Optional pick up plate armors,
    5. Healer changing (example) when 2+ ancient character will not use exura and prority from exura change for exura gran from exura gran on exura san etc.

I can help u with it!
    Last edited by testosteron; 11-27-2014 at 08:57 AM.

Free User
    Thank you for your free scripts. Your larva,scarab script works 100% for me everytime. Been trying different caves on different vocs and took many safe levels on very crowded world

Then I tryed your venore coryms. I tried it alot in different ways. start from different waypoints etc. First time it entered a cave then after that it just ran around and around above the cave. Dunno whats wrong. It also spent most of the money on SHP instead of manas cause bp was closed when trading.
    Maybe its just me it doesnt work for

Free User
    guy, I send pvt. about nargor and tort scripts. pls check it! I need so much

Free User
    hey, these scripts are amazing, gj! but i do have one question - how do i choose in which cave i want to hunt, in the (all in one) larvas script? because my friend is occupying the west cave and i dont want to disturb his hunt, and every time i do it manually he goes to the north cave, hunts, refills and goes to the west cave all over again. i'll appreciate a feedback!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteron View Post
    I found u have action for calculate how much cap he need for example spears and when they have lower than he need then he don't buy spears but go on exp plz add security action for check supplies and ammo before exit city

And u should do something with bp opener because when he trying buy potions close backpacks and try open and again!

Suggestions:
    1. Anty lure when 3+ ancients
    2. Optional Exevo mas san shoter (amount of monsters)
    3. Optional Exori san or exori con.
    4. Optional pick up plate armors,
    5. Healer changing (example) when 2+ ancient character will not use exura and prority from exura change for exura gran from exura gran on exura san etc.

I can help u with it!
    Dont worry, in next update you will be able to change everything from cavebot options.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by majkello View Post
    hey, these scripts are amazing, gj! but i do have one question - how do i choose in which cave i want to hunt, in the (all in one) larvas script? because my friend is occupying the west cave and i dont want to disturb his hunt, and every time i do it manually he goes to the north cave, hunts, refills and goes to the west cave all over again. i'll appreciate a feedback!
    You must select the cave at the cavebot options. Will update the thread in 2 weeks by now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by malle View Post
    Thank you for your free scripts. Your larva,scarab script works 100% for me everytime. Been trying different caves on different vocs and took many safe levels on very crowded world

Then I tryed your venore coryms. I tried it alot in different ways. start from different waypoints etc. First time it entered a cave then after that it just ran around and around above the cave. Dunno whats wrong. It also spent most of the money on SHP instead of manas cause bp was closed when trading.
    Maybe its just me it doesnt work for
    You must start it from depot (at bank venore) and after selecting your backpacks at the looting section, go to cavebot and click Auto-Open BPs. It will automatically open your backpacks.
    Btw gonna change that after the thread update :P

Banned
    Hello Dekk, i love your larva, scarab and ancient scarab multicave script and using it for my mages 8-50.
    So im requesting a script for mages 50+ would appreciate it a lot!

Free User
    @Dekklezz

I botting a level 50 Paladin with royal spears. Problem is it keeps going to refill everytime, I cant find the "CAP" thing to change.
    Would be really awesome if you could help me out. I keep doing so I have like 50-100 cap free Then i go manually there and start the bot, but it walks to the first ready check and then going back to refill.

How can i solve it?

Thank you and really awesome script beside my small problem
    /xeroH

Free User
    Dekk ,
    I'm geting stucked at fenrock's pick spot.
    My char used a whacking driller of fate, and i changed it at cavebot's settings.
    what can be wrong?
    I puted the HUD to checkout the waypoints and its not on the same sqm as the hole.