Signup Now
    Free User

What pc should i get to run 2 clients?

Hi ! I'm thinking about launching a project with ED + EK runing and hunting. My small laptop won't even run 2x tibia. What is a minimum to run 2x tibia + 2 windbot and won't it be so laggy so ed won't die in 0,0002sec lag. What are reuqirements for PC and for laptop? Thanks for your help!

Anything that is not a potato more or less!

Jokes aside, anything new with a dual core should be fine
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by bylachryja View Post
    Hi ! I'm thinking about launching a project with ED + EK runing and hunting. My small laptop won't even run 2x tibia. What is a minimum to run 2x tibia + 2 windbot and won't it be so laggy so ed won't die in 0,0002sec lag. What are reuqirements for PC and for laptop? Thanks for your help!
    I guess you are playing on a windows 98 PC if you can't handle more than 2 tibia.... Have you tried with windaddon with the FPS drop jadi jadi jadi thingy? If not just buy the cheapest goddamn laptop you can find, a friend of mine had 4 MC's running on a old school laptop he stole in 2002.

And I could easily run 43 MC's when I played with almost 2 years old gear....

Intel(r) core(tm) i7-4770k CPU 3.50 ghz
    ram 16gb
    nvidia geforce GTX 780 (970 currently)
    msi ms 7916 z97 gaming 7

Even a computer running w98 would be stable with 2 clients, just set the maximum fps to 30. If it's still laggy I'm 100% certain you downloaded a (or several) "Free SpeedUP your PC" software.
    FORMAT PC

Free User
    My PC is 10 years old and I bot 8 accounts together and watch videos, forums, listen to music, etc...