Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

The Paradox Tower Quest, 100% AFK in theory :)

Requirements: Levitate spell, rope, shovel, machete, blue backpack (and inside it: 8 skulls, banana, coconut, grape, red apple, melon, cherry, white knight, black knight)
    Starts at venore main depo. It does finish the quest in the main room before picking the rewards so you have to do it yourself.
    It does include some low lvl knight healing, so probably you have to make one that suits you by urself.

One digression, ive created and tested it on empty open pvp world but while doing it later on retro pvp, well lets just say its not that 100% afk anymore. Due to incredible overpopulation on these world you just have to watch it in case it gets stuck somewhere (mostly at paradox tower). Ive created some islocations but later gave up on them, so the code is messy. Anyway at the begining it was only for my purpose as i had few lvl 30 chars on morta that ive wanted to make paradox on them.

It was tested on lvl ~35 knights be careful while approaching full resp mintwallin as a mage. I also think you should not exit the bot after you recived a number from a prisoner, Talking with riddler after that might not work.
    I might improve some things in there tommorow or later idk.

edit: k fixed a stuck in carlin, added more islocations. Now you can also choose if u are playing on normal or retro pvp world, so it will walk through players at paradox tower and it wont when out of pz.
    edit2: again fixed stuck while going from dead tree to paradox, addes some waits before doors.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by globulki; 10-31-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Free User
    Someone checked it?

Free User
    New version came up, fixed some bugs, come on check it out ;]

Free User
    How long take do it

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcelero View Post
    How long take do it
    It took me around 2h on lvl 35

Huge vouch for the maker of this. Sure you have to check so it doesn't get stuck on some places but other than that it works flawless.

Really you deserve a hug, to be honest you can sell this script. But to late! ;D

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Benya View Post
    Huge vouch for the maker of this. Sure you have to check so it doesn't get stuck on some places but other than that it works flawless.

Really you deserve a hug, to be honest you can sell this script. But to late! ;D
    Thanks, and did anyone else checked it, any bugs? There shouldnt be any, and as i can see they only occurs while there are others players on paradox tower.

Free User
    tried it today on retro worked perfect aside from getting blocked in hellgate by all the bot taskers.

Free User
    REP+
    excellent script man, thank you =)
    take 1hr +

Free User
    niceee excelent idea....