Signup Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Yo, i've tested your earth elemental script and it works fine, but some things doesn't work at all, if you want to buy GFB the script doesn't care at all, he still goes to venore but he doens't buy the rune, he goes back to edron and keep doing it, and the character doesn't withdraw the brown mushroom from the depot (you should put the character to buy from the npc lol.. is right upstairs from the depot shop in edron)

Quote Originally Posted by mantribal View Post
    Hunting in both floor, what vocation ?
    @mantribal I selected to hunt on the ground and the tower, only when it marked the two, he hunts only on the ground, I thought it was all hunting, knight script

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Muraro View Post
    Yo, i've tested your earth elemental script and it works fine, but some things doesn't work at all, if you want to buy GFB the script doesn't care at all, he still goes to venore but he doens't buy the rune, he goes back to edron and keep doing it, and the character doesn't withdraw the brown mushroom from the depot (you should put the character to buy from the npc lol.. is right upstairs from the depot shop in edron)
    The part of the brown mushroom can be improved. The runes is mandatory use, I can only withdraw the option check buy gfb. Because it is compulsory.

Pode falar em português se você quiser também.

Quote Originally Posted by jNoWB View Post
    @mantribal I selected to hunt on the ground and the tower, only when it marked the two, he hunts only on the ground, I thought it was all hunting, knight script
    If you select Hunt Floor he will hunt on the surface. If you select Hunt High Floor he will hunt in all floors above the surface. If you do not select any he will hunt only on the surface.

Free User
    The part of the brown mushroom can be improved. The runes is mandatory use, I can only withdraw the option check buy gfb. Because it is compulsory.

Pode falar em português se você quiser também.

If you select Hunt Floor he will hunt on the surface. If you select Hunt High Floor he will hunt in all floors above the surface. If you do not select any he will hunt only on the surface.
    Nossa sou muito fumeta, escrevi isso depois que acordei, só agora depois de acordado vi as merda que escrevi kkkkk..
    Assim, eu tenho um char em Eldera que gostaria de upar, e o esquema de usar GFB não é possível pois irei pegar pk fácilmente (e também porque sou pobre) e eu desmarquei a opção de comprar gfb mas o char continuava indo a Venore (sem grana pra comprar gfb) ele chegava no npc dava trade e voltava a Edron e ia no banco sacava (500gps) para viajar a Venore ia no npc dava trade e voltava pra edron, e fazia isso e não ia para a cave, mas se botar o script pra rodar tudo ele funciona (menos a parte do brown mushroom que ele não retira do depot de jeito nenhum).

E se puder também crie scripts para paladin/knight free account..
    Valeu meu brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Muraro View Post
    Nossa sou muito fumeta, escrevi isso depois que acordei, só agora depois de acordado vi as merda que escrevi kkkkk..
    Assim, eu tenho um char em Eldera que gostaria de upar, e o esquema de usar GFB não é possível pois irei pegar pk fácilmente (e também porque sou pobre) e eu desmarquei a opção de comprar gfb mas o char continuava indo a Venore (sem grana pra comprar gfb) ele chegava no npc dava trade e voltava a Edron e ia no banco sacava (500gps) para viajar a Venore ia no npc dava trade e voltava pra edron, e fazia isso e não ia para a cave, mas se botar o script pra rodar tudo ele funciona (menos a parte do brown mushroom que ele não retira do depot de jeito nenhum).

E se puder também crie scripts para paladin/knight free account..
    Valeu meu brother!!
    Ele so vai caçar se tiver gfb se nao vai tentar comprar. É obrigatorio o uso da gfb. E não acho que você irá receber pk, basta você marcar pvp world. A parte dos browns vc tem certeza que seus brons estão no Extra Depot items?

I found a bug, the character will not get cranky, is going to bank, and then depot, bank, depot, and it is

I found a bug, the character will not get cranky, is going to bank, and then depot, bank, depot, and it is
    It is because you do not have a magic potion, or spear enough to hunt.

It is because you do not have a magic potion, or spear enough to hunt.
    But lol, so you should not go shopping? I'll have to let you ready? kkk

But lol, so you should not go shopping? I'll have to let you ready? kkk
    @jNoWB

Corrected, download again. Thank u.
    Last edited by mantribal; 04-25-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Banned
    @mantribal, on ghostland for rp, he use spear? or withdraw royal?
    Last edited by gponce; 04-29-2016 at 11:49 AM.