Signup Now
    Free User

Windbot 10.96 Looting Problem ( does not work )

Hello there,

Not sure if correct place, if not please move to a correct one.

The "looting" function does not work at all... Could someone help me to fix it? I have no clue why it's not working, I think I did everything "ok" and still doesn't loog gp's from bodies.

Here is a video of my setup etc:
    https://youtu.be/U7oxpuqy6a0

Wind Tester
    You are botting on ots, so its not really windbot bug. Idk why its not working, settings seems to be ok, but anyway, its 'brown backpack' not 'backpack'. Maybe they changed ids of backpacks?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    You are botting on ots, so its not really windbot bug. Idk why its not working, settings seems to be ok, but anyway, its 'brown backpack' not 'backpack'. Maybe they changed ids of backpacks?
    Well... I am trying to fix it for like 2hrs~ or so... I've tried a lot of stuff, changing color of backpacks etc, etc... And the golden coin is set for "goldgp" which is golden backpack anyway... The funny thing I am botting on a new server [telania its 10.96 client] and looting just doesn't work... Tried on another mobs etc.

But I am playing hexera as well [10.94 client] and stuff is working there. It's same owner of the ots, same server, just another exp rates and client version... So it SHOULD be working, I am so maaad ( Anyone has idea why it's not working?
    Last edited by Vertixen; 07-23-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Free User
    Opening each dead monster.

Bot can not be based on messages which contains information about the objects left by the monster.

Bot opens up the body of which has sued to eat. At the same time it collects the loot.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by aghisastras View Post
    Opening each dead monster.

Bot can not be based on messages which contains information about the objects left by the monster.

Bot opens up the body of which has sued to eat. At the same time it collects the loot.
    I don't understand you mate... ? Could you explain more?

PS. After botting, it SOMETIMES opens the body... Because after 3h on larvas I've got like 300~gp... Still, no idea how to fix it...
    PS.1 I've talked with players in game and on our ts3 who uses windbot, and other users have same problem... Thats so strange and annyoing... ;X
    Last edited by Vertixen; 07-23-2016 at 10:49 PM.

Free User
    i have solution pm me with ts3 ip i willbe back after 19 so i can explain you this

Free User
    No clue if Lucas did anything... ? But today is everything working, you can close this thread

Free User
    BOT OPEN CROPSE ,,EAT FOOD FROM CROPSE" eat food and take loot.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertixen View Post
    Well... I am trying to fix it for like 2hrs~ or so... I've tried a lot of stuff, changing color of backpacks etc, etc... And the golden coin is set for "goldgp" which is golden backpack anyway... The funny thing I am botting on a new server [telania its 10.96 client] and looting just doesn't work... Tried on another mobs etc.

But I am playing hexera as well [10.94 client] and stuff is working there. It's same owner of the ots, same server, just another exp rates and client version... So it SHOULD be working, I am so maaad ( Anyone has idea why it's not working?
    In telania.net looting, full afks work without problem.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by bratower View Post
    In telania.net looting, full afks work without problem.
    It did not work at the first day of telania, and a lot of other users had this problem as well... It's working right now, it used to work in 2nd day of telania