Signup Now
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Host your own navi server instead.

Free User
    Yes bro i did, but still ek wont count ed's waste and then ed wont go refill..I was talking with garkstal and he said that it is cuz of navi problem

I can't test navi server by myself now, but maybe @Josh can do that in free moment
    PS I see no reason why private server could stop working. I am confused
    Last edited by Nimo; 05-24-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Free User
    I dont rly know too, U know everything is working fine, ek and ed are hunting etc but the problem is on refil. Ed wont go refil cuz ek doesnt counting his waste. I tested it on nightmare island, roshamuul horns and asuras scripts from Garkstal. Every scripts same problem. I was botting on those scripts for a long time but since few days smt is wrong. And garkstal said that its about navi problem not scripts so..

Free User
    Ek counting ed waste till like 5k= so its like 1 lure and then nothing happend, counter stopping

Quote Originally Posted by Nimo View Post
    I can't test navi server by myself now, but maybe @Josh can do that in free moment
    PS I see no reason why private server could stop working. I am confused
    Quote Originally Posted by smoktag View Post
    I dont rly know too, U know everything is working fine, ek and ed are hunting etc but the problem is on refil. Ed wont go refil cuz ek doesnt counting his waste. I tested it on nightmare island, roshamuul horns and asuras scripts from Garkstal. Every scripts same problem. I was botting on those scripts for a long time but since few days smt is wrong. And garkstal said that its about navi problem not scripts so..
    We've seen a fairly large amount of this problem recently. I'll raise it with Lucas again internally and see if we can make any progress.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    Hello, @Josh first of all many many thanks for support and reply us, thanks to god we have you, im having the same issue with navigation server about creating room and it doenst appears, can you guys please realese an official note about this soon? cuz i already sent email and have no replys from @Garkstal and from Support@wind...
    Last edited by gutinks; 05-25-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gutinks View Post
    Hello, @Josh first of all many many thanks for support and reply us, thanks to god we have you, im having the same issue with navigation server about creating room and it doenst appears, can you guys please realese an official note about this soon? cuz i already sent email and have no replys from @Garkstal and from Support@wind...
    If you're on the public one, try using some ridiculous name for your channel. It might be that what you're trying to create already exists or something. If you're on a private server, you might want to delete the 2 .db files within your navigation server directory, that will force it to spit out new ones which should start working.

I'm pushing hard at the minute to get Lucas to look at it, he's planning to do so shortly, so keep your eyes peeled for an update
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    Thanks Josh!

Free User
    Hi. Any information about how to fix the counter to ED go refil? Thanks