Signup Now

Thread: Update Windbot

Free User

Lightbulb Update Windbot

I think if you update windbot for OT you will have a lot of new customers or give us a tutorial so we can new items, creatures on windbot.

I tried but the items do not shows on the bot, I edit Items file with Notepad and I failed, Please think about it.

Free User
    @Lucas Terra Any info?

Will most likely never happen.
    Windbot is discontinued.
    Sorry.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Will most likely never happen.
    Windbot is discontinued.
    Sorry.
    I mean the bot is still being sold for the use of OT's, if it's entirely discontinued would the community be able to pick up the project as open-source? Would be cool, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Benya View Post
    I mean the bot is still being sold for the use of OT's, if it's entirely discontinued would the community be able to pick up the project as open-source? Would be cool, ha.
    We would love some updates for version 10.
    RagekemiScriptsWorkshop

LASTEST SCRIPTS | UPDATES | CHECK MY THREAD!

Maybe adding some sort of mechanism to add new id items to windbot would solve every problems we face

Free User

preciso de ajuda

efetuei a compra mas nao caiu, faz 1 mes mais ou menos... como proceder?
    vejo varios users com licensa no forum.. @LucasTerra