Signup Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: shAdowHUD

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxy View Post
    Happened to me today

Fixed the Might Ring issue.

Quote Originally Posted by brallanrallan View Post
    Very nice I brought up the exp/stamina a few years ago but some moderator didnt think it was good enough to know

Nice to see you made it happend
    Yeah I think it's very useful to know, and very easy to implement as well. Even though exp per stamina hour often is fairly similar to Tibia's built-in counter it is important to observe it directly in order to promote awareness of stamina preservation. For example, if you make a Carlin Dragons script, should you refill in Carlin or Kazordoon? The spawn is at roughly the same distance from both towns, but if you refill in Carlin you're going to have to kill some bugs in the Carlin sewers 90% of the time. This will waste 2-4 minutes of stamina per refill which is really bad, so you should refill in Kazordoon. Similarly it's important to disable targeting when refilling after leaving the spawn in order to avoid killing random monsters on the way back.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 10-18-2016 at 12:16 PM.

New update!

Let's say you spend 50 minutes offline around server save and then log back in to resume your session. Previously this would have reduced your (realtime) exp/h and profits below what they should have been, and also increased your exp/sh above what it should have been. But no more! As of the latest version being offline no longer effects your stats.

Uploaded a modifed SStaker that has been configured to move this hud before taking the screenshot. It also draws the eq on the left side instead of the right since loot lists often grow long enough to cover the eq.

Would be cool a left HUD with all the 3 xp/hr measures at the same time. Since it's a small HUD, it's more annoying clicking on the change measure button to check than having all the 3 ways of measures displayed at same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Would be cool a left HUD with all the 3 xp/hr measures at the same time. Since it's a small HUD, it's more annoying clicking on the change measure button to check than having all the 3 ways of measures displayed at same time.
    Adding that would be very easy, but I also think it would be to much information at the same time and plain confusing for plenty of people. I'll add it if I can figure out a nice way of making a config that supports both options.

Okay I added an option for displaying multiple measures at the same time. The config now looks like this:
    local UserConfig = {
    defaultExpMeasure = {"tibia", "realtime"}, -- Options are "realtime", "tibia" or "stamina". Remove options you don't want to display. Add options you want to display.
    }

If you are displaying all measures then the "Change Measure" button will change their order. If you are displaying two measure then it will change which one that isn't shown.

I also fixed another bug with stamina measurements while offline.

Update time! It's now possible to specify a max number of items to display in the loot list! All remaining items will be summarized under an "other items" category. This should make the hud look much better on small screens. Per default up to 20 items are displayed but you can change it by changing the last line in the config:

local UserConfig = {
    titleColor = {90, 0, 0},
    headerColor = {90, 0, 0},
    leftColumnColor = {55, 55, 55},
    rightColumnColor = {85, 85, 85},

buttonPressedColor = {0, 90, 0},
    buttonNormalColor = {90, 0, 0},

hourlyColorChangeTreshold = 5000,
    wasteColor = {130, 0, 0},
    profitColor = {0, 130, 0},
    neutralColor = {65, 65, 0},

fontSize = 7,

maxItems = 20,
    }

Thanks a lot for sharing your huds to all of us, i'll use them on my scripts

Quote Originally Posted by shAdOwArt View Post
    Oh really. I'll have to investigate that. I only tested it while playing manually.
    What variable triggers the usage of logout in HUD to leave spawn? Cant seem to find it

Free User
    you did a great job for me cauze of low memory usage thx
    but their is any problem to add ( exp to next level ) ?
    Regards