Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He clearly edited the screenshot, i don't have nothing to pretend with you, i use to sell coins here and i don't win nothing losing a buyer, maybe you use to buy but you seen the oportunity and stolen me, how can u trust on someone who uses a fake skype to steal people? Was a bad luck for me that cipsoft deleted me today 5 accounts including my bank account "Venos Palett" and i can't prove that i sent you 750 coins, good luck, keep being a thief, and @ozzix i think you should investigate more of this guy, stop believing on a thief only because he bought some coins, if he steal once, he is a thief, scammer.
    SELLING TIBIACOINS FOR ♥10USD♥ EACH 250

He clearly edited the screenshot, i don't have nothing to pretend with you, i use to sell coins here and i don't win nothing losing a buyer, maybe you use to buy but you seen the oportunity and stolen me, how can u trust on someone who uses a fake skype to steal people? Was a bad luck for me that cipsoft deleted me today 5 accounts including my bank account "Venos Palett" and i can't prove that i sent you 750 coins, good luck, keep being a thief, and @ozzix i think you should investigate more of this guy, stop believing on a thief only because he bought some coins, if he steal once, he is a thief, scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by agkael View Post
    He have screenshot, you don't, I don't trust anyone, this is the internet after all. Why does it matter who anyone claims to be on skype? What else do you want me to do?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Well, you right, i can't do anything, but i think you should be more carefully with him , i'm pretty sure he won't pass his account to a trusted user like you @ozzix to check tibia coins history, i don't need difame him, he is a buyer, i am a seller, there's not logic found. But well, thief once is thief forever, he will do again one day and you will remember this, thanks for your time.

PD: If he is not a thief like he said, i invite him pass his account to you @ozzix

Its not rly up to yaelrm to prove he's innocent, but rather up to you to prove he is. And you have to far not been able to prove anything, while yaelrm has provided a screen of only receiving 250 coins.
    Maybe consider saving vids of you sending coins in the future, incase you need to prove sending coins after you've been deleted.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Well, that was my fault but with a really bad luck that cipsoft deleted that account today, thanks for your time, if you gonna close the post, pls don't delete it, let people think if he is a thief or no, bought a lot of coins and stolen 750 from me, what i did to receive this? Nothing..Good luck on your life @yaelrm, karma exist.

I won't be deleting threads, thread closed

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+