Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mage Warscript

Free User
    [QUOTE=nickyzin;378452]@dealerxx yes, but right now the priority is like this: self healer(with or without smart mass healing according setup) -> sio friend -> mass healing allies of safe list (except self and the sio friend) -> if I would put more sio options, it would be here (as the last in the priority)
    I recommend that test like this: put those friends that you want to sio as allies on the setup and activate the "Friend Healer->Mass Healing 70% A&A" on the HUD to "exura gran mas res" them<- it only shows this options if you're a druid (ex: to add alies: put a vip icon for them and mark "Vip Icone de Aliado" and choose the icon or just mark guild/party on setup if he is on your guild or party)

Yes, but there is option to only mas res allies, not sio :P there is just place for 1 person to sio and rest is only on mas res, for teamhunting this script looks avesome- the healing one, yesterday i was on cata and mas res working perfect, same as sio on ek the problem is when rp with full chest going deeper and mas res is like, not enought :P

Free User
    @dealerxx On the next update I'll add up to 3 people to sio, but I know for practice that 2+ sios may kill the main EK or yourself. The 1 sec cooldown makes it hard to sio more than one person or to heal yourself.

@nickyzin
    I might sound very stupid or maybe I'm just sleepy right now, but where's the link for it? :O

Banned
    @nickyzin
    scripts not free ?
    please send me scripts for test I give you donations ;p

maybe you need use Paid Scripts Scripts for sale!

Free User
    @windlove @Dragon Lord
    Sorry, I was going to upload a new version with the extra sios, but I saw some bugs on the new version and didn't upload at all.
    @dealerxx
    The new version is there for download now. I didn't have time for test, but I feel like the priorities for the SIOs are not so good, it can get better.

If you liked the script, please +Rep me.
    Last edited by nickyzin; 04-07-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyzin View Post
    @windlove @Dragon Lord
    Sorry, I was going to upload a new version with the extra sios, but I saw some bugs on the new version and didn't upload at all.
    @dealerxx
    The new version is there for download now. I didn't have time for test, but I feel like the priorities for the SIOs are not so good, it can get better.

yes I like +R for u ;p
    Ty

Free User
    @windlove @Dragon Lord
    @dealerxx

+Rep! Works rly NICE, now the gr8 think gonna be if "lower hppc % to sio is more important :P" the situation works like this: ek has sio on 80 % rp on 30 (cause he got good healing and else- he stand on mas res) but when he grab less than those 30% script shall sio him- not ek :P its just each tour sio for rp near mas res and next sio for ek :P I had test it :P cata teamhunt is preety easy (on stack mode- wild growth, no e bombs) but was there few situations when i had to sio rp handly :P

About sio, before you check if you have the hotkey:
    and clientspellhotkey('exura sio "'..sio_name, "automatic") ~= 'not found' 

You should check if tibia is using tibia addons fast hotkeys. For people who use it, like me, it's not needed to have the hotkey.
    There is an easy way to check this, I found once here in forum but I don't remember right now.

Free User
    @dealerxx I'll try to figure it out how to make priority for the sio and the mass healing. with more sio it does not get any simplier
    @albino Sure, It's $fasthotkeys, I'll add on next update.

@dealerxx I'll try to figure it out how to make priority for the sio and the mass healing. with more sio it does not get any simplier
    @albino Sure, It's $fasthotkeys, I'll add on next update.
    Checking that makes easy to make a sio for the whole friend list to use on war since you don't need the hotkeys

Oh, and the script is nice by the way!